"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Theres a lot of tools in the photo mode to make images look a certain way. Mainly just messed with the contrast and exposure as well as using the most zoomed in focal length to get as much detail as I could.
Dirty tricks

You making this shyt look ridiculous, making me want to fire it up, but then I remember the game looks nothing like those screenshots.

:francis:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
They need to wrap up development on last gen systems and focus on rebuilding the game from the core for the next gen release.

Last gen technology will only hold back future potential for this game going forward.

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
Dirty tricks

You making this shyt look ridiculous, making me want to fire it up, but then I remember the game looks nothing like those screenshots.

:francis:

To be fair it is photo mode, so it's always gonna look better than running gameplay. Hence why all screenshots released before games come out look infinitely better than the end product.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Miss playing this shyt. Bugs and glitches aside I was playing this daily for about 2/3 months straight. Heres some shots I got from the photo mode...

DsjsFNU.jpg

VOMgo9i.jpg

Mrcqw3h.jpg

MTj7hwL.jpg

5Vy81bV.jpg

sXGItqm.jpg

97Y1QGc.jpg

CbYPEAg.jpg

PZc7ICn.jpg

CRq1sWO.jpg

----
DIPLUkE.jpg

WlbCZHF.jpg

G4GOmsR.jpg

uHJ2dux.jpg

C0g51FZ.jpg

75vOgwd.jpg

3DrFb2P.jpg

2tLcDhh.jpg

zjEamZo.jpg

fU7dGGM.jpg

these images are :wow:

cannot wait until the next-gen version drops :banderas:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL

:mjlol: so all that fuss and only 30,000 people out of damn near 14 million purchases requested refunds :russ:. You woulda thought half or at least 1/3 of purchasers requested refunds with how much people were talking. No doubt in my mind...CDPR will fix/perfect this game and milk this shyt GTA-style over the next 5-8 years of this next-gen gaming generation :unimpressed: