"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I just put another 100 hours into this game--I got Stadia and basically play the only game I have on there because my laptop right next to my work laptop :laugh:--and it's still a 6/10 game. Not bad or horrible or even average. It's an above average game I can't necessarily recommend anyone play. The game has great characters and a good world. But, so many themes are totally ignored to do this stale trope of anti-capitalist rockstar a$$hole.

I got a better feel for the combat because I just would randomly shoot shyt up and grind XP.

I had a stealth build on my first playthrough, I was a athletic, fist/blade/melee build on my 2nd. So, the stealth was even more fun because I was high enough for one hit kills.

THIS GAME SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN OPEN WORLD.

And Keanu's character is totally misplaced.
I tried to do all the Johnny Appleseed shyt and I'm sorry, he is a bad character that the game can't decide how to make you like him. His friends are cool people, though.

It feels like the Voodoo Boys were cut back to add more Keanu. They would have been perfect antagonist, not fukking Arasaka. You can definitely tell then had a story and Keanu came in later. TVB were literally ONE MISSION :mjlol:

I still hate how poorly handled the pace is, I literally played already 15 hours after the final mission became available. I straight up forgot about Takamura until he cussed me out in the end credits.

They just need to move on to a sequel. Why the fukk was the ending so closed ended if you were making an open world game? Every expansion/DLC would be before the end. You expect people to replay a new save because there's new content.

Last edited:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
All these dope fits in-game only the NPCs can get...

Why isn't this accessible without modding? It makes no sense...

loQC6lL.png

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I can't figure out why the patch notes are so long. :mindblown: The game is fine. :skip: