"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Game was enjoyable on the series X.

I only stopped because of the game breaking bug they put in on one of their fixes. :mjlol:

That said it's still probably the best gaming experience since next gen consoles have come out at this point. :yeshrug:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
still dope game to me. I bought for 60... would pay 45 after initial fukkery but i've still not had a problem on series X

only thing is I wish they added car customization and shyt like that. I feel like alot of people besides using old consoles were fukked up when they saw it was rushed... and they expected more groundbreaking shyt. Only to find out they are playing a dystopian version of DOOM with cars. I got my 60$ worth out and ill play the expansions easy. I dont think its any worse than buying a fighting game for 60$ and playing that same shyt for a year straight. I still play MK11 :yeshrug: what's gonna stop me from playing this. Games like this do need more unlimited content though, like shyt to keep you engaged that you can do forever. But its big enough :dame: to keep you invested for alot of hours (pause)

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
so once in for all, is this shyt worth buying for full price?

Only on pc if you have a high end card, and only because of the mods being released for the game that won't for consoles. There are already some pretty good mods and reshades for this game on nexus. Console version aka vainllapunk2077 isn't worth it