"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It was buggy as fukk on PS4 and PS4 pro like most CRPGs tend to be but anyone comparing it Cyberpunk has lost their damn minds.

why? It would literally crash on me every hour, quest would fail to activate and complete, missing companions, tons of random glitches and overall horrible optimization.

And both divinity games were kickstarted

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I forgot there even was fast travel in this game. Everything feels close enough together, never saw a need for it.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
They modded the fast travel to real time GTAV style protag switching and it looks 100 times better than the lazy bs loading screen we got with the vanilla game...:wow:

Why don’t game companies just hire modders? I have yet to see any game company compete with the game modders put together.

I mean maybe they do, but damn. Let them cook as official employees. All this shyt could be in these games along with the better graphic packs, skys, water, etc

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Why don’t game companies just hire modders? I have yet to see any game company compete with the game modders put together.

I mean maybe they do, but damn. Let them cook as official employees. All this shyt could be in these games along with the better graphic packs, skys, water, etc

Because most modders "mod" they don't create. I myself can mod, but I be damned if I create something from scratch.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Because most modders "mod" they don't create. I myself can mod, but I be damned if I create something from scratch.
I get that... They have all these devs right? Make the game... Then have these "high resolution pack" and "make the game actually play better" mods, could have the money, knowledge and backing of the company... The devs can relax a little after the crunch... And we get these packs... Hell sell them to us for all I care. Some of them already do

How you got modders putting out better GTA upgrades than the 3 extra systems Rockstar actually upgraded them on?

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

Because these modders are making them more money breathing more life into a game by releasing stuff like this.

What do you think is more profitable for Bethesda, to hire some modders to come up with some cool shyt they never thought of and sell it as DLC, or to let those modders come up with it, then add it to the game themselves for free, then have people who will now buy this game just for these new enhancements that the modders came up with ? I would say it's the second example. Modders are the reason why you still see fallout games and skyrim on best sellers or most played list, and that is money still going into Bethesda's pockets 5, 10, 15 years later...

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I typically refuse to use fast travel in any game. I'd rather travel & experience the world
Fast travel is fine when done right...

What we got in this game was a lazy as fukk immersion breaking loading screen and pointless because the map ain't even that big...

The biggest swing and miss with this game imo was Delamain...An AI car service with his own garage complete with modifications...Why not use his car services for fast travel with a fast forward feature like in GTA4? Why not use his car garage to mod your vehicles? Maybe they planned for it but instead they ended up cutting/half assing to meet a dumb self imposed date it like the rest of the game...:francis:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Fast travel is fine when done right...

What we got in this game was a lazy as fukk immersion breaking loading screen and pointless because the map ain't even that big...

The biggest swing and miss with this game imo was Delamain...An AI car service with his own garage complete with modifications...Why not use his car services for fast travel with a fast forward feature like in GTA4? Why not use his car garage to mod your vehicles? Maybe they planned for it but instead they ended up cutting/half assing to meet a dumb self imposed date it like the rest of the game...:francis:
I was bummed when I got Delamain's car and it wasn't self-driving

I used to really like the taxi rides in GTA4. same with the carriage rides in the first RDR. it was dope being able to sit back (:smoker:) and take in the scenery. every game since then just auto-skips the trip. even the train in RDR2