"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
i keep seeing this thread pop up like there's DLC news or something and its the same shytty youtube video breakdowns where guys try to recreate bugs

gaming industry and coverage just cultivates the dumbest shyt:snoop:

Not surprising, gaming media outlets (& youtube) milked the fukk out of the controversy around this game.

I hope they keep this same energy for the next bethesda game or whatever CRPG cause wastelands 3 was just as bad as this shyt was and i heard not a peep about it in the media

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Naw. The main quest was Fable 1 levels of short. Skyrim, any final fantasy, Witcher 3(which was made by these dudes), persona, etc this is not.
Skyrim's main quest line is pretty short. it has a different structure since you can keep playing after you 'finish' the main quest

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
man i was going to play this but I'm seeing it's the same old same old
I'll wait till December at this point

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Giving Up On Cyberpunk 2077 Not An Option, Says CD Projekt Red CEO

https://kotaku.com/author/iantothemax
ls2mvhpte0jel2udcbyd.jpg

Speaking with Reuters, CD Projekt Red president and joint CEO Adam Kiciński said that the developer is in it for the long haul when it comes to fixing Cyberpunk 2077.

“I don’t see an option to shelve Cyberpunk 2077,” Kiciński told Reuters. “We are convinced that we can bring the game to such a state that we can be proud of it and therefore successfully sell it for years to come.”

After numerous delays during development, Cyberpunk 2077 finally arrived on December 10 to widespread criticism. It was a broken, buggy mess on last-generation consoles and generally failed to live up to the high expectations set by CD Projekt’s pre-release marketing campaign. Recent patches have started Cyberpunk 2077 down a long road towards competence, but CD Projekt has taken a massive hit to the reputation it built with The Witcher.

Kiciński also said that CD Projekt has been in touch with Sony, which pulled Cyberpunk 2077 from digital PlayStation storefronts a week after launch.

CD Projekt is currently working on next-gen versions of Cyberpunk 2077 for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/S for release sometime in the second half of 2021. The added horsepower is expected to be an improvement over the experience on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Still, one may argue that many of the game’s problems are intrinsic rather than based on the power of the machine running it.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Skyrim's main quest line is pretty short. it has a different structure since you can keep playing after you 'finish' the main quest
Skyrim and other western rpgs like it have side quest that are nearly as long as the main quest and equally as fleshed out lore wise.

There's about 100 hours of gameplay in cyberpunk if you do side quest, but it just seems so shallow compared to games like skyrim, fallout, and witcher 3. Those games have different storylines for every faction in the game, and your decisions throughout the game actually start feeling like they have an effect on the world.

In cyberpunk, vital story characters have storylines that you can choose to do to flesh out the story, but none of the different factions are really explored and choices you make rarely effect the story in any meaningful way, and never effect the game world. Working with certain factions doesn't effect your standing with other factions, you read about how theres some war going on between different groups but you never get to see that play out in the game.