"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
took a break for a minute. thought I was near the end, but now looking at the main quest line I'm only halfway through the second act. dudes must have really rushed through this, and skipped a lot of time, to call the main quest line "too short"

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
took a break for a minute. thought I was near the end, but now looking at the main quest line I'm only halfway through the second act. dudes must have really rushed through this, and skipped a lot of time, to call the main quest line "too short"

Nah, I've beat the game 5 plus times now and actually enjoy the game very much. It's short.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
It’s just the quality of life bugs that piss me off. just the dumbest shyt. Subtitles that appear when I clearly have them turned off. Random shyt still floating mid air. Call screens from characters being stuck on screen.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

While it's clear that some folks rushed through it, you've got a lot less runway left than you think.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Nah, I've beat the game 5 plus times now and actually enjoy the game very much. It's short.
you must really have to concentrate on the main quest line to get through it quickly. I'm at 85 hours and only halfway through the second act. granted I've done most of the side content

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
you must really have to concentrate on the main quest line to get through it quickly. I'm at 85 hours and only halfway through the second act. granted I've done most of the side content

I've beaten every single side quest in one of my playthroughs.

The problem is, aside from the main side quest (Panam, Judy, the Peralezes, etc.), the minor ones get boring and feels pointless to play after a while. I would have appreciated a longer story. And this is coming from someone who has 500 hours into the game.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

1JhC.gif

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Naw. The main quest was Fable 1 levels of short. Skyrim, any final fantasy, Witcher 3(which was made by these dudes), persona, etc this is not.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
if you put blinders on and sprint from point a to point b, sure

a lot of games are 'short' :dead:
And big open world rpgs usually aint. Theres a standard set for this genre n cyberpunk aint meet it:camby:

the fact i beat the story while also finishin Panam, Judy, Kerry, Rogue, n River storylines in the same week says enough. :camby:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I almost feel like certain parts of sidequest should have been in the main quest. If you play the main quest straight though, yeah its like 20-22 hours.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I almost feel like certain parts of sidequest should have been in the main quest. If you play the main quest straight though, yeah its like 20-22 hours.
The Johnny/rogue line shoulda def been prt of the main questline.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
And big open world rpgs usually aint. Theres a standard set for this genre n cyberpunk aint meet it:camby:

the fact i beat the story while also finishin Panam, Judy, Kerry, Rogue, n River storylines in the same week says enough. :camby:
:mjlol: so yeah. blinders on, do all the main quests without taking your hands out your pockets and its short

like every open world game when you play like that

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I've beaten every single side quest in one of my playthroughs.

The problem is, aside from the main side quest (Panam, Judy, the Peralezes, etc.), the minor ones get boring and feels pointless to play after a while. I would have appreciated a longer story. And this is coming from someone who has 500 hours into the game.
how you play 500 hours of this and talking about 'things get boring' :mindblown: that don't sound ridiculous to you?