"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: so yeah. blinders on, do all the main quests without taking your hands out your pockets and its short

like every open world game when you play like that
So you ignored the part where i did 5 major sidequest lines. I also did the cyberpsychos n the wakako stuff.

this game been publicly shyt on for how short it is but you still got the cape flappin:camby:

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
how you play 500 hours of this and talking about 'things get boring' :mindblown: that don't sound ridiculous to you?

Ive beaten the game like 7-8 times now. I generally play and enjoy the main story and main side quests. Basically what I said in the post you quoted.

Also, there’s nothing else for me to play that I would enjoy.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, i can’t imagine playing through the game and that not being part of your experience with the character by the end of the game. A lot of important character development happens in that quest
Def. especially that moment with V at the false gravesite.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
So you ignored the part where i did 5 major sidequest lines. I also did the cyberpsychos n the wakako stuff.

this game been publicly shyt on for how short it is but you still got the cape flappin:camby:
those aren't sidequests :gucci:

those are all important characters to the main story. sidequests are the random ass gigs and sidejobs that are completely self contained

ain't no cape. yal just fukkin weird. monster hunter rise legit deleting saves too but reddit/youtube said riot so yal riot.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

those are all important characters to the main story. sidequests are the random ass gigs and sidejobs that are completely self contained

ain't no cape. yal just fukkin weird. monster hunter rise legit deleting saves too but reddit/youtube said riot so yal riot.

If they are optional they are sidequest

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
If they are optional they are sidequest
if they detract from the main quest, they're not

gigs, sidejobs, random ass collecathons, etc? they're clearly different from things that interact with the main storyline and the endings

its like calling the character missions from mass effect 2 sidequests. yeah they're 'optional' but they also directly effect the outcome.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps

Just playing devils advocate here. The section where the missions are listed does say side quest.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

If i can complete the game without doin the quests then they side quests. That is the definition of a side quest. :camby:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Just playing devils advocate here. The section where the missions are listed does say side quest.
but you also can't even progress the main story without encountering them or seeing some of them through past a certain point

they can call it whatever, but the fact is you still gotta meet - and then choose to do or not do them - and they directly effect the story's outcome

hell if people were straight up they could argue ghost of tsushima's tangent storylines as being less relevant than cyberpunk's as none of those character conclusions change the ending/outcome at all. but they don't :yeshrug:
If i can complete the game without doin the quests then they side quests. That is the definition of a side quest. :camby:
if you not trying to talk past a black/white yes/no level then just say so upfront and stop pretending otherwise :russ: "all sidequests ain't created equally" shouldn't twist anybody up

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
but you also can't even progress the main story without encountering them or seeing some of them through past a certain point

they can call it whatever, but the fact is you still gotta meet - and then choose to do or not do them - and they directly effect the story's outcome

hell if people were straight up they could argue ghost of tsushima's tangent storylines as being less relevant than cyberpunk's as none of those character conclusions change the ending/outcome at all. but they don't :yeshrug:

if you not trying to talk past a black/white yes/no level then just say so upfront and stop pretending otherwise :russ:
full

We gonna have to agree to disagree at this point. This is goin nowhere. If you liked the story length i cant argue with that, its how you feel:manny:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
im not even saying what i liked im sayin yal weird as fukk for pouring into a game yal bothered so much by MONTHS after the fact :mjlol:
I aint played since December but yall keep bumpin this thread so i give my opinion. This is a discussion forum, so we discuss things. :manny:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
nikkas been saying the same shyt for months.:mjlol:

I played through the game spent like 90 hours and had a blast. Then I moved on.

check back into the thread periodically and it’s the same nikkas saying the same dumb shyt.

what is it about this game that got y’all in your feelings so much??

Go play something else:stopitslime:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
nikkas been saying the same shyt for months.:mjlol:

I played through the game spent like 90 hours and had a blast. Then I moved on.

check back into the thread periodically and it’s the same nikkas saying the same dumb shyt.

what is it about this game that got y’all in your feelings so much??

Go play something else:stopitslime:
Dudes got sold the dream and want to believe so hard :mjlol: