"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Is this before or after you’ve been spotted?

before you’ve been spotted, they shouldn’t know where you are. After you’ve been spotted stealth is pretty much out the window unless you reload.

Before. I'll save a clip if need be but I've been honed in on damn near a block away after executing a quickhack. Enemies would simply slowly walk to my precise location, whether hidden on a rooftop or behind a building across the street. I'm playing on Hard for reference.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Before. I'll save a clip if need be but I've been honed in on damn near a block away after executing a quickhack. Enemies would simply slowly walk to my precise location, whether hidden on a rooftop or behind a building across the street. I'm playing on Hard for reference.
Idk breh, maybe it’s some cyber wear or perk I have, but I’ve never experienced this. It’s the dumb homing A.I. Once they spot you but otherwise you are free to stealthily hack and move around as you see fit.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Idk breh, maybe it’s some cyber wear or perk I have, but I’ve never experienced this. It’s the dumb homing A.I. Once they spot you but otherwise you are free to stealthily hack and move around as you see fit.

Hasn't been the case for me 70% of the time. Takes me out the game but I've been able to look past it. :yeshrug:

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
Y'all still playing this bullshyt? :sas2:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Someone got a bug where hanako is naked in every encounter :mjlol:
fepvybqate661.png

:mjlit: