"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Double jump and rooftops are your friend

Neither of those are keeping me from being discovered. Enemies have entered combat state when I'm on a rooftop behind an AC unit. They've honed in on me after hacking a camera and hiding behind a building across the street, walking directly to my exact location without fail. It's cheese, not intelligent a.i.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I have no idea how some of you managed stealth netrunner builds. Almost without fail, the enemy knows exactly where I am whenever I execute a quickhack. I've taken over a turret manually nearly a country mile away. The computer walked right past the firing turret, ignoring the bullets with guns raised straight in my direction. The stealth in this is so archaic. The a.i. being omnipotent and cheesy is killing this for me. The game is legit forcing me into gunfights.

I don't hack turrets and cameras myself. I believe the way it works is that if you don't disable them first then a netrunner can reverse engineer it and alert them to you.

So I just disable the cameras/turrets and just manually quickhack kill enemies (its faster and better anyway. Enemies only get alerted if they find a body.)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I have no idea how some of you managed stealth netrunner builds. Almost without fail, the enemy knows exactly where I am whenever I execute a quickhack. I've taken over a turret manually nearly a country mile away. The computer walked right past the firing turret, ignoring the bullets with guns raised straight in my direction. The stealth in this is so archaic. The a.i. being omnipotent and cheesy is killing this for me. The game is legit forcing me into gunfights.
Is this before or after you’ve been spotted?

before you’ve been spotted, they shouldn’t know where you are. After you’ve been spotted stealth is pretty much out the window unless you reload.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Just finished, 70 hours put in:wow::wow::wow:

I really enjoyed the storyline although I was hoping for a better ending than me being dead in 6 months, I am hoping V survives off some chance. The one thing this game did well was creating relationships and having several decisions and how they would impact you.

I do wish Act 3 was longer, main storyline kind of felt short. Even the time with Jackie was short. They should have let us adjust to Night City rather than giving us a montage.

The bugs in this game are truly a mess, some points where it did ruin it for me. Didn't care about the constant visual bugs where items would float in the air (cigarettes, burgers), or the Jesus pose every time riding/driving. The subtitles bugs was messed up throughout where I constantly had to turn it on and off. Even in the last mission, one of the militech guys couldn't be killed because he was under ground, I had to reload 5 times and then just bomb the two cars so I didn't have to deal with this glitch.

Overall I think had they waited 6 months or another year they would have been more prepared to release this game, and I do believe the theory that they cut out a lot of the story content. The game is still fun and one of my favorites that I played just off the storyline. Judy, Panam, and Silverhand were all great arcs.