"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Been putting it off doing other stuff, but I think I’ve completed everything possible at this point.

Gonna go to the “point of no return” this afternoon.

Been an amazing ride. Don’t want it to end. Hopefully the DLC doesn’t take too long.

I'm not readddddy yet:noah:

Prolly gonna put 150hrs in before I climax:ahh::damn::whew:

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
200 hours in and I just realized Kerry had his own missions :snoop:

Ah0fEtj.png

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I have no idea how some of you managed stealth netrunner builds. Almost without fail, the enemy knows exactly where I am whenever I execute a quickhack. I've taken over a turret manually nearly a country mile away. The computer walked right past the firing turret, ignoring the bullets with guns raised straight in my direction. The stealth in this is so archaic. The a.i. being omnipotent and cheesy is killing this for me. The game is legit forcing me into gunfights.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I have no idea how some of you managed stealth netrunner builds. Almost without fail, the enemy knows exactly where I am whenever I execute a quickhack. I've taken over a turret manually nearly a country mile away. The computer walked right past the firing turret, ignoring the bullets with guns raised straight in my direction. The stealth in this is so archaic. The a.i. being omnipotent and cheesy is killing this for me. The game is legit forcing me into gunfights.

Double jump and rooftops are your friend