"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, game ain’t gonna be true piff until this time next year at the earliest.

I thought the next gen update originally was only gonna be a few months out, like early spring but that shyt prob ain’t coming until next year.

according to the timeline, it’ll be Q3/4 of this year but that doesn’t mean shyt now when it comes to CDPR...they might put out a buggy next gen game when it drops or delay launch til next year and still put out a buggy game

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
according to the timeline, it’ll be Q3/4 of this year but that doesn’t mean shyt now when it comes to CDPR...they might put out a buggy next gen game when it drops or delay launch til next year and still put out a buggy game

I think we may have a better idea after these next two patches come out. Because if they're mostly incremental fixes, then next gen ain't out until next year. They can't sell this game digitally on the more popular of the two last gen consoles, because they fukked Sony on skipping cert. Getting those versions of the game fixed absolutely has to be too priority. Unless they're secretly sitting on an entire team dedicated solely to next gen, we're gonna be waiting a LONG while.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think we may have a better idea after these next two patches come out. Because if they're mostly incremental fixes, then next gen ain't out until next year. They can't sell this game digitally on the more popular of the two last gen consoles, because they fukked Sony on skipping cert. Getting those versions of the game fixed absolutely has to be too priority. Unless they're secretly sitting on an entire team dedicated solely to next gen, we're gonna be waiting a LONG while.

possible...I’m just going by the timeline presented by the dude from CDPR who spoke yesterday...again tho I’m taking it with a grain of salt even if it does come directly from them

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
What is the next gen version going to be? I’m thinking it will just be the PC version with better HDR and working RtX. They may add in some support for dual sense but unless there is gameplay Changes what’s the point if you are already on PS5?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What is the next gen version going to be? I’m thinking it will just be the PC version with better HDR and working RtX. They may add in some support for dual sense but unless there is gameplay Changes what’s the point if you are already on PS5?

I can’t even speculate...idk...I’m just maybe hoping for the game they promised

:skip:

but ya as you said...pretty much better graphics/frame rate and DS5 support for guns and shyt

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Close the gap between PC and current Gen pretty much. Maybe some QoL improvements for console also

I remember witcher 3 getting a whole new UI overhaul at one point

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Yea I’m more interested in what they have planned for DLC.

it would be nice to be able to buy houses and apartments and new romance options. A 3rd person mode and the ability to change my haircut should be 100% on the list

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Might not be a bug. Here's Judy with a mod I have.

0vMtwN9.png
:steviej:

Spiderweb tat on them thangs :ooh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
After completing it I think people were wrong with the complaining about the Life path stuff. You weren’t locked into it by what you chose at the start but you definitely could chose a path throughout the game and each had a satisfying ending.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
After completing it I think people were wrong with the complaining about the Life path stuff. You weren’t locked into it by what you chose at the start but you definitely could chose a path throughout the game and each had a satisfying ending.
no