"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's not the same, in witcher 3 the game continues after the main story finishes leaving the aftermath in the open world based upon the ending you got

it's not like this, every ending is some cliff hanger shyt because they game was designed for DLC, and its obvious you will need DLC to finish the story

unlike the Witcher 3 where there DLC was it own separate story away from the main the quest and the other DLC yet they fit it all in the same space, and you can either intermingle between them all at once

not true at all, it reverts back to before you finished the last story quest

Daps
Reppin
NULL
not true at all, it reverts back to before you finished the last story quest

NO shyt, that's not a POST GAME IDIOT

and you had the nerve to say not true lmao, arrogant and ignorant, you have no idea what you are talking about

That's not the same smart guy

In Witcher 3 when you finished the main quest the game continues from there, after the events and you can still do all the sound quests, and you can see the after math of the main quest in the open world such as Ciri becoming a witcher, the emperor being dead or winning the war, etc

The game starts back before you beat it

so the story isn't finished, because none of the endings are real endings, and they will force you to get DLC to finish the story

You can't free roam or clear the map after beating the game like in Witcher 3, this is a fact, what are you talking about, you contradicted yourself in your post lmao

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Not gonna lie, clearing the map getting boring, doing it in witcher 3 was way more fun :manny:

Just gonna wrap up the story, not feeling a replay for long time

7.9/10 - bugs and undercooked cost it in a lot of places
Yeah bugs aside, the openworld wasn't as interesting to just explore for side content.
Witcher Contracts>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.Gigs by far first of all. hunting and tracking a unique monsters shyts all over, hey go into this room and kill this dude and then put this invisible inventory item in a drop box.

Side quest chains involving major characters were about the same, like doing stuff for nomads vs doing stuff for mages.
but the side quests involving random strangers was much weaker than the witcher. Witcher had stuff like Cave of Dreams, or removing a curse from tower. this has stuff like driving a guy how took a bad penis implant. :francis:

Plus witcher had the side game quent. this had no mini games like that. big step back overall

i give it a 7 glitch or no glitches

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I think this game will be what it was originally intended to be a couple years from now like no man’s sky.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NO shyt, that's not a POST GAME IDIOT

and you had the nerve to say not true lmao, arrogant and ignorant, you have no idea what you are talking about

That's not the same smart guy

In Witcher 3 when you finished the main quest the game continues from there, after the events and you can still do all the sound quests, and you can see the after math of the main quest in the open world such as Ciri becoming a witcher, the emperor being dead or winning the war, etc

The game starts back before you beat it

so the story isn't finished, because none of the endings are real endings, and they will force you to get DLC to finish the story

You can't free roam or clear the map after beating the game like in Witcher 3, this is a fact, what are you talking about, you contradicted yourself in your post lmao

And you have the nerve to write all this bullshyt out and call me arrogant when you once again just said the bolded, which once again imma say isn’t true, certain NPC’s disappear, and you can still free roam/complete quests, but the world doesn’t change, so unless you’re talking about the ending itself where are you seeing Ciri as a Witcher After the main game is complete? what are YOU talking about breh? hence my post saying it a reverts back to before you complete the final quest

So I’m not sure where my contradiction is, this thread really got you riled up huh...smart guy lol

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And you have the nerve to write all this bullshyt out and call me arrogant when you once again just said the bolded, which once again imma say isn’t true, certain NPC’s disappear, and you can still free roam/complete quests, unless you’re talking about the ending itself where are you seeing Ciri as a Witcher After the main game is complete? what are YOU talking about breh? the world doesn’t change, hence my post saying it a reverts back to before you complete the final quest

So I’m not sure where my contradiction is, this thread really got you riled up huh? lol

Everything I typed was true

After you give Ciri the sword, you go back into the game world like regular and can finish all the quest you still have or get into more quest or go do the DLC or just free roam

as you free roam, you see the aftermath of what happened depending on what ending you got

If you helped your boy kill Radivid you see the Imperial Soldiers all in their terrirority they won the war, etc
and you hear people talk about that's one example

Reverting back to the save before the final mission is not the same thing has post game free roam

even Spider-Man when 100 percent everything you can still free roam the game without reverting back to a save before you beat it
Arkham Knight lets you free roam post game and you can hear the thugs talk about how bruce wayne is batman etc

stop playing dumb, Ghost of Tsushima is the same way, its a standard in open world type games

Final Fantasy XV used the time travel crap because the main character dies at the end so it wouldn't make sense to let you explore the map after the game

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

After you give Ciri the sword, you go back into the game world like regular and can finish all the quest you still have or get into more quest or go do the DLC or just free roam

as you free roam, you see the aftermath of what happened depending on what ending you got

If you helped your boy kill Radivid you see the Imperial Soldiers all in their terrirority they won the war, etc

Reverting back to the save before the final mission is not the same thing has post game free roam

even Spider-Man when 100 percent everything you can still free roam the game without reverting back to a save before you beat it
Arkham Knight lets you free roam post game and you can hear the thugs talk about how bruce wayne is batman etc

stop playing dumb, Ghost of Tsushima is the same way, its a standard in open world type games

Final Fantasy XV used the time travel crap because the main character dies at the end so it wouldn't make sense to let you explore the map after the game

No it wasn’t, being able to free roam and do quests after the main story is true, but that’s not what you said is it....the world is NO different after you finish the main game, It reverts back World wise to before the game ending so your side quests you haven’t completed arent broken/inconsistent with whatever ending you got, either go look that up since you’re clearly wrong or you’re the one that needs to stop playing dumb, I mean...there’s literally an ending where Geralt dies

the world changes as you are playing through it as major story beats happen, but not from the ending

Last edited:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

46xR4t5LDKzP4T1pa3STUYUlP44mQAYPUTTmpQLoWyyPq28zucxStfKwmJwEA__gQ8at0TfBJci8_8SQ7MvsyGLZb8OISz51MOr8Xc6sZVVMw89LCuAVBHIUO5hCdNI8ezxfWErOaEDa8q8lXPg

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Hold the fukk up, brehs! After finishing the game I deleted it to free up storage on my PS4. I decided to do a last attempt to refund the game because why the fukk not...

And they actually refunded it. I got a full price refund for the game today even though I put 100 hours into it and completed nearly everything in the game.
:laff:

All you brehs who bought this digitally for PS4/PS5 need to delete the shyt when you're done with it and put in that refund request.

fukk CDPR! Get that money back! And if they ever manage to fix this shyt down the line just buy it after the shyt has gone on sale.

:banderas:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
^^^

I was just about to cuss you out...cuz I’ve been waiting for my PS5 refund for the longest meanwhile you get your shyt back in the same day...but I just checked and seen they reimbursed my account...some folks on here got theirs yesterday so it looks like they’re finally refunding ppl

damn...I just bought immortal fenyx rising yesterday too...oh well

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
^^^

I was just about to cuss you out...cuz I’ve been waiting for my PS5 refund for the longest meanwhile you get your shyt back in the same day...but I just checked and seen they reimbursed my account...some folks on here got theirs yesterday so it looks like they’re finally refunding ppl
So they're refunding everything now? :ohhh:

I'm dying if that's true because the timing is too perfect. I literally felt like I had reasonably completed everything I could in the game yesterday. :russ:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Hold the fukk up, brehs! After finishing the game I deleted it to free up storage on my PS4. I decided to do a last attempt to refund the game because why the fukk not...

And they actually refunded it. I got a full price refund for the game today even though I put 100 hours into it and completed nearly everything in the game.
:laff:

All you brehs who bought this digitally for PS4/PS5 need to delete the shyt when you're done with it and put in that refund request.

fukk CDPR! Get that money back! And if they ever manage to fix this shyt down the line just buy it after the shyt has gone on sale.

:banderas:

I might try this