"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ok...now this time the game crashed at around the same point again...this is bullshyt...where is the january update? :hubie:

...and now when I start the game it gets stuck on the WB screen...ya fukk this...damn and some ppl dealt with this all the time smmfh...damn I’m pissed...cuz I’m really into this shyt right now too

gonna take a break and play immortal fenyx rising...haven’t used the PS5 in a while

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Got 3 crashes now on ps5.
Seems to be happening when I’m in a vehicle going from one point to another

yep...that’s when it happened all 3x after I found a 14th tarot card...I’m wondering if it’s this particular street cuz I’ve been driving around the whole game and this is the first time I’ve encountered this bullshyt

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yeah, as I’ve had a couple weeks now to really let cyberpunk marinate a lot of things start to really stand out to me as shoddy/half assed.

I still love the game but there’s a lot that can said about it once you really step away from it and let it sit with you for a while. I agree that my expectations were probably waaaaaaaaay too high, but i did expect to game to do more than fallout 4 did and I honestly can’t say it did.

Def an 8/10 for me but i would understand if people rated it more in the 7’s as I’m bias because i love the genre
no shyt sherlock

most of us didn't need weeks

silly fanboys mobbing and attacking folks in here who called this shyt out early. game has lost nearly 80% of it's players in weeks. :dead: when we said the world couldn't feel alive with bad AI and bad physics idiots said this wasn't "that kind of game" whatever that means. Like there is a genre in which games are supposed to be acceptably broken and inferior quality to others :skip:

lol @ 8/10 still :laff:

@KushSkywalker u still :cape: for this shyt? :laff:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
no shyt sherlock

most of us didn't need weeks

silly fanboys mobbing and attacking folks in here who called this shyt out early. game has lost nearly 80% of it's players in weeks. :dead: when we said the world couldn't feel alive with bad AI and bad physics idiots said this wasn't "that kind of game" whatever that means. Like there is a genre in which games are supposed to be acceptably broken and inferior quality to others :skip:

lol @ 8/10 still :laff:

@KushSkywalker u still :cape: for this shyt? :laff:
Not caping for shyt I think the game is great though. You want me to lie?

I got like 20 hours in it so I'd have to beat it to give you a real score.

But so far I have really enjoyed it. One of the most beautiful game worlds I've ever explored. I enjoy the lore, the characters, the weapons and exploration.

The dialogue and interactions are fun too. The story so far is interesting and I genuinely want to see where it goes.

We will see if it stays good.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finished the game got the new dawn ending. Dope game, a solid 7/10:ehh:

It’s getting uninstalled I think I’ll boot it back up later in the year when all the patches are done and some dlc should be added