"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Not gonna lie, clearing the map getting boring, doing it in witcher 3 was way more fun :manny:

Just gonna wrap up the story, not feeling a replay for long time

7.9/10 - bugs and undercooked cost it in a lot of places
I feel the same way. Clearing the map on CyberPunk was a chore and not fulfilling. With the Witcher 3, I was like :lupe: at every question mark, because you never knew what to expect. In CyberPunk you know what you were getting. All you do is kill people and collect evidence from one box. There is absolutely nothing else happening with the overwhelming majority of question marks :francis:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Hold the fukk up, brehs! After finishing the game I deleted it to free up storage on my PS4. I decided to do a last attempt to refund the game because why the fukk not...

And they actually refunded it. I got a full price refund for the game today even though I put 100 hours into it and completed nearly everything in the game.
:laff:

All you brehs who bought this digitally for PS4/PS5 need to delete the shyt when you're done with it and put in that refund request.

fukk CDPR! Get that money back! And if they ever manage to fix this shyt down the line just buy it after the shyt has gone on sale.

:banderas:
I'm contemplating doing this on PC :ld:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hold the fukk up, brehs! After finishing the game I deleted it to free up storage on my PS4. I decided to do a last attempt to refund the game because why the fukk not...

And they actually refunded it. I got a full price refund for the game today even though I put 100 hours into it and completed nearly everything in the game.
:laff:

All you brehs who bought this digitally for PS4/PS5 need to delete the shyt when you're done with it and put in that refund request.

fukk CDPR! Get that money back! And if they ever manage to fix this shyt down the line just buy it after the shyt has gone on sale.

:banderas:
:leon: forreal? More bitcoin money

:salute: its been real guys, see yall in the summer when that No Mans Sky level stimulus drop. Still better than TLOU2

Deuces

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
Yo, is anybody else's Comrade's Hammer turning nikkas inside out? :patrice:

I done turned two motherfukkers into works of ART with this bad boy. :takedat:

Last dude went from a wannabe cowboy to a lampshade on the Enterprise. :mjlol:

I need to get this Comrade's Hammer everyone is talking about :dwillhuh:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Yo, is anybody else's Comrade's Hammer turning nikkas inside out? :patrice:

I done turned two motherfukkers into works of ART with this bad boy. :takedat:

Last dude went from a wannabe cowboy to a lampshade on the Enterprise. :mjlol:
Breh, I've been putting folks onto Comrade's Hammer for weeks. :russ:

1. River's revolver.
2. Johnny's gun.
3. Comrade's Hammer.

One of these is not like the others. :mjlit:

KlfHLYb.png

One-shot Mechs. Critical headshots doing over 300,000 damage. That gun is a damn cheat code. :mjlol:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I should get my refund but it ain’t nothing else out to cop. I’m just sitting this shyt aside until it’s patched up

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I feel the same way. Clearing the map on CyberPunk was a chore and not fulfilling. With the Witcher 3, I was like :lupe: at every question mark, because you never knew what to expect. In CyberPunk you know what you were getting. All you do is kill people and collect evidence from one box. There is absolutely nothing else happening with the overwhelming majority of question marks :francis:
I feel the opposite.

Not throwing shade at Witcher 3 cause I loved it, but the combat/progression options in Cyberpunk are a lot more varied.

You say each mission is just kill people and collect evidence, but most mission you can complete without killing anyone. Or if you do chose to kill, there’s lots of ways to go about doing it. In the Witcher combat was pretty much the same from start to finish.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
fukk all that

I literally dropped a sledge hammer in the ring before the fight started and equipped it when the bell rang

ain't nobody got time to put the fists up with that muscle head :pachaha:

It's supposed to be a fair one on one breh....:mjlol: