"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I feel the opposite.

Not throwing shade at Witcher 3 cause I loved it, but the combat/progression options in Cyberpunk are a lot more varied.

You say each mission is just kill people and collect evidence, but most mission you can complete without killing anyone. Or if you do chose to kill, there’s lots of ways to go about doing it. In the Witcher combat was pretty much the same from start to finish.
I think he is specifically talking about the blue police markers which is just a group of enemies that need to be taken out (dead or alive).

Gigs at least offer more options on how you want to approach them. But even then once you have settled on a build it's kinda rinse and repeat.

On the other hand let's not act as if 90% of The Witcher 3's open world events weren't "kill this group of monsters" vs "kill this group of bandits", occasionally with some treasure involved. :skip:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I think he is specifically talking about the blue police markers which is just a group of enemies that need to be taken out (dead or alive).

Gigs at least offer more options on how you want to approach them. But even then once you have settled on a build it's kinda rinse and repeat.

On the other hand let's not act as if 90% of The Witcher 3's open world events weren't "kill this group of monsters" vs "kill this group of bandits", occasionally with some treasure involved. :skip:
Over the course of the game my “build” has evolved so I’ve done lots of different things in the missions. You kinda have to if you are playing on Hard.

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
OEh6Bwb.jpg

I understand where the Voodoo Boys is coming from but fukk DEM nikkaS and Placide you a whole bytch :demonic:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Damn all the endings fukking suck
All of them

Not gonna lie, clearing the map getting boring, doing it in witcher 3 was way more fun :manny:

Just gonna wrap up the story, not feeling a replay for long time

7.9/10 - bugs and undercooked cost it in a lot of places

I highly suggest anyone playing to not clear the map unless they're achievement hunting
Even then you can end up like me where your quests get bugged and you can't complete them anyway :/ so it's impossible to finish unless you play the entire game again (hell no)
There are too many similar gigs and NCPD encounters that it ends up feeling like generic Ubisoft open world map bloat
Also you will wind up super overleveled and basically untouchable pretty quickly

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

different environemtns and tactical conclusions

y'all playing like an fps not playing into the role.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

people always bring up the Bloody Baron as being a great side quest, but most of your interaction with his story was part of the main quest

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
people always bring up the Bloody Baron as being a great side quest, but most of your interaction with his story was part of the main quest
A lot of aspects of the Witcher I consider to have been very over rated. I hate to even bring it up because it sounds like I’m hating but I don’t like the whole classic or garbage mindset there consistently is and I would rather expectations be kept realistic.