"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Are any of y'all putting points into the street brawler tree?!? Got the legendary gorilla arms, got it modded with thermal damage?!?:dahell: that fake ass tyson nikka bout to get this work when I respeck my whole tree to take knock his ass out...:ufdup: :banderas:

Thats some real beef to respeck a character just to beat up one dude :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
you can pick up from right before the “point of no return” and you’ll get some bonus items for beating the game

That's not the same, in witcher 3 the game continues after the main story finishes leaving the aftermath in the open world based upon the ending you got

it's not like this, every ending is some cliff hanger shyt because they game was designed for DLC, and its obvious you will need DLC to finish the story

unlike the Witcher 3 where there DLC was it own separate story away from the main the quest and the other DLC yet they fit it all in the same space, and you can either intermingle between them all at once

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Just met Panam :datazz: :cook::wow:

Five minutes of dialouge and a five minute car ride and she's already the GOAT. :wow:

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Are any of y'all putting points into the street brawler tree?!? Got the legendary gorilla arms, got it modded with thermal damage?!?:dahell: that fake ass tyson nikka bout to get this work when I respeck my whole tree to take knock his ass out...:ufdup: :banderas:

Breh.... where you get them from and please tell me it wasnt from that one Doctor:damn:

Cuz since I chose to crack his jaw.... he dont fukk with me like that:lolbron:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, as I’ve had a couple weeks now to really let cyberpunk marinate a lot of things start to really stand out to me as shoddy/half assed.

I still love the game but there’s a lot that can said about it once you really step away from it and let it sit with you for a while. I agree that my expectations were probably waaaaaaaaay too high, but i did expect to game to do more than fallout 4 did and I honestly can’t say it did.

Def an 8/10 for me but i would understand if people rated it more in the 7’s as I’m bias because i love the genre
I'm sorry breh but....:laff:

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
ya same...the 3 crashes back to back within minutes of each other was too much...a shame cuz I may be halfway thru (put in about 35 hours) so far and I hate to just stop abruptly...hopefully it drops soon :francis:

wtf this game literally never crashed on me not once, they did yall console nikkas dirty :picard:

fwiw these my specs:

i9 9900k
RTX 2080
32gb RAM
SSD

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah i had my beer goggles on, i gotta hold that L like it was tattooed on my chest at this point
tenor.gif

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
When the modders finally get the hang of 3rd person, fixing the AI, increasing Peds, customizable vehics, character customization at any time..game gonna still be subpar asschronicles :wow:

Game is beautiful though

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Did all of the endings except the Arasaka one (since I missed the condition for the trophy related to it) and I'm missing two other trophies I can't obtain with my current character (attribute/perk requirements I don't have).

After 100 hours in the game my opinion hasn't really changed. The core game is good but it's massively overshadowed by how unfinished it is. Stuff like the absent police and car AI is one thing (and something that doesn't really affect my enjoyment of the game) but paired with the bugs, glitches and crashes it just becomes embarrassing.

I'm sure people who have played the more stable versions of the game have this feeling less but there's just no way this game should have ever been released in the state it was released in. Even with the current patches it is just shocking to see not only how consistent issues arise, but how many different issues there are. Pop-in/texture issues, sound issues, characters disappearing/teleporting, guns not working, inventory items not being able to be equipped, objects hanging in the air, objects getting stuck in characters or cars, falling through the map, the game crashing for 60 different reasons. Joking that this game was released in pre-alpha status would be an insult to most pre-alpha status games.

Also, that's without touching on CDPR learning nothing from plain gameplay issues in The Witcher 3 like level balancing problems and inventory management. fukk this shyt company.