"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I’ve been spotting them randomly and scanning them...while looking thru the journal last night I see that it’s an actual mission...I spoke to misty and I have to find the rest...they supposed to provide me with some “guidance” which she’ll help me interpret when I find them all...found 12/20 so far...will find the rest today
It's just a collecting mission that ties into the tarot reading stuff Misty does. All of the locations are tied to story missions and side missions that have possible ending repercussions.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
The worst game this glitch has is that subtitle glitch, idk if any of you dealing with it but this one line is stuck on my screen, and always comes back even after removing subtitles.
yep, usually when you have an issue like that saving and then loading fixes it. but I just had an issue where Johnny's line was stuck on the screen, and when I tried to save/load, he would just say the line again :wtf:. and yeah, it would also come back after turning the subtitles off and back on. shyt went away eventually though

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
yep, usually when you have an issue like that saving and then loading fixes it. but I just had an issue where Johnny's line was stuck on the screen, and when I tried to save/load, he would just say the line again :wtf:. and yeah, it would also come back after turning the subtitles off and back on. shyt went away eventually though
Yeah I had that same one. I think it went away after he had more lines, but I wasn't doing quests that involved him for a while so I probably had it for 4, 5 sessions straight.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
One thing I have really come to dislike after finishing the game is how shoddy the relationship between V and Johnny is. It's like the game couldn't decide whether they wanted to have the two characters slowly bond, whether they would be at odds until the end and to what level they actually wanted to give the player the choice.

A big issue here is that you can play all the side missions in arbitrary order so there a lot of moments where V and Johnny interact in ways that do not match how they interact in other places. On top of that how you treat Johnny throughout the story does not affect anything since the game still throws 'So do you wanna do A or B?' choices at you towards the end where you can practically divert completely from what you did before.

For instance:

You can shyt on Johnny completely when opting out of giving him control and taking Panam with you instead. Upon entering Mikoshi you can continue to treat Johnny as an invader in your body. But even as you double down on these dialogue options you'll still get into the same convo with Alt that leads to the choice to give your body to Johnny or keep it. Why? I just spent 5 lines of dialogue shytting on him! Developers need to stop being so damn scared and actually have the balls to let the game decide the end for you based on how you acted towards certain characters rather than present you with a blatant 'Pick your ending' choice. Hate that shyt!

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
One thing I have really come to dislike after finishing the game is how shoddy the relationship between V and Johnny is. It's like the game couldn't decide whether they wanted to have the two characters slowly bond, whether they would be at odds until the end and to what level they actually wanted to give the player the choice.

A big issue here is that you can play all the side missions in arbitrary order so there a lot of moments where V and Johnny interact in ways that do not match how they interact in other places. On top of that how you treat Johnny throughout the story does not affect anything since the game still throws 'So do you wanna do A or B?' choices at you towards the end where you can practically divert completely from what you did before.

For instance:

You can shyt on Johnny completely when opting out of giving him control and taking Panam with you instead. Upon entering Mikoshi you can continue to treat Johnny as an invader in your body. But even as you double down on these dialogue options you'll still get into the same convo with Alt that leads to the choice to give your body to Johnny or keep it. Why? I just spent 5 lines of dialogue shytting on him! Developers need to stop being so damn scared and actually have the balls to let the game decide the end for you based on how you acted towards certain characters rather than present you with a blatant 'Pick your ending' choice. Hate that shyt!

Yeah, as I’ve had a couple weeks now to really let cyberpunk marinate a lot of things start to really stand out to me as shoddy/half assed.

I still love the game but there’s a lot that can said about it once you really step away from it and let it sit with you for a while. I agree that my expectations were probably waaaaaaaaay too high, but i did expect to game to do more than fallout 4 did and I honestly can’t say it did.

Def an 8/10 for me but i would understand if people rated it more in the 7’s as I’m bias because i love the genre

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

For instance:

I don't know. I like how Johnny is just a fukkhead throughout the story - not even just with you but his own people as well.

He'll say something dope but be an ass two seconds later. Do the right once, then spout some bullshyt afterwards.... I think its awesome how you can never quite roll with him even at his best.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I don't know. I like how Johnny is just a fukkhead throughout the story - not even just with you but his own people as well.

He'll say something dope but be an ass two seconds later. Do the right once, then spout some bullshyt afterwards.... I think its awesome how you can never quite roll with him even at his best.

Yeah even his own companions like Rogue don't REALLY like him. He's a complete piece of shyt.

But he definitely personifies what a "cyberpunk" is.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I had the black dialogue bar stay on my screen several times. reloading the game solved it.

I do hate when I got 3 people talking at once tho, I hate regina for all them phone calls fukkin up my play through.

I did like 14 of those cyberpyschosis missions without killing one and then I somehow got this gold plated bat with spikes on it...so I knocked the dude down and he was still alive but I had already charged the melee attack when he fell so I hit him RIGHT in the damn face and it killed him even though the weapon was classified as non lethal :beli:...when i replied to her message she was like "you didn't have to kill him :mjcry:"

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps
I did like 14 of those cyberpyschosis missions without killing one and then I somehow got this gold plated bat with spikes on it...so I knocked the dude down and he was still alive but I had already charged the melee attack when he fell so I hit him RIGHT in the damn face and it killed him even though the weapon was classified as non lethal :beli:...when i replied to her message she was like "you didn't have to kill him :mjcry:"

:usure: naah deep inside you always wanted to kill him.:scust: