"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
There are actually two places I've seen in the game that spawn gang wars. One is near the north east of the city where Militech is sieging a Dynalar building with robots and guards are fighting back. That's a great pick up place for gear btw because the event respawns if you pass enough in-game time away from the location.

Another is somewhere in the project burbs of the 6th Street Gang where they are shooting at others (Valentino's?). They couldn't be damaged though so it's probably some unfinished shyt.

I've also encountered random car robberies out in the Badlands. So there are definitely unmarked events in the game but they are very rare and feel like leftover content.
There’s lots of random stuff going on in the world, they just don’t make a big deal out of it so you usually walk right past it.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
i need to just hurry up and beat this game already. i'm comically overpowered with all these orange quickhacks :unimpressed: ran up on a shootout in progress out in pacifica..... saw some nomads holding it down against animals - til some more started pulling up in vehicles.

hands never left my pockets

hit that detonategrenade.exe and these motherfukkers blew the fukk up in their own cars and leaked all over the parking lot

nomads dapped me up

:unimpressed:

i don't even like nomads to keep it up 100

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
i need to just hurry up and beat this game already. i'm comically overpowered with all these orange quickhacks :unimpressed: ran up on a shootout in progress out in pacifica..... saw some nomads holding it down against animals - til some more started pulling up in vehicles.

hands never left my pockets

hit that detonategrenade.exe and these motherfukkers blew the fukk up in their own cars and leaked all over the parking lot

nomads dapped me up

:unimpressed:

i don't even like nomads to keep it up 100

:russ:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
So I decided to finish my first play through last night and start the last mission series...in true Cyberpunk fashion, the game crashed during the credit roll :dead:

I f*cks with the game heavy but I am a little let down by my first ending. I went Corpo this run, I'll probably run Nomad on my next PS5 playthrough and start a Street Kid run on the Stadia.

Since you're given the option to go back and play from your last open world save before the final missions, I might keep that save to go the completionist route

For others who have finished their playthrough, what percentage complete were you and how many trophies did you grab?

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm playing on x box one x and it plays great. Having a ton of fun. I have no clue what people were talking about saying it was broken on last gen.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Speaking of the Cyberpunk world, where is Night City located? The game hints California. I’m guessing Night City is a new version of LA, SF or Las Vegas. Could be wrong and it’s not any of those though :jbhmm:

Edit: Yeah it’s Cali Where Cyberpunk 2077's Night City Is In Real Life

the border is mentioned as Arizona so could be any of them

I see the edit but to clear things up it's a fictional city in north california.

The lore is that richard night, the founder, took a mostly abandoned city off on the coast of Cali and built it up to be Night City.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
So los angeles could still be in this universe...:ohhh:

Los Angeles exists in this universe but it has really bad weather that most people cant live in so the people have either migrated to Night City or became nomads.

Theres a few other places that got bad weather as a result of the corporate wars but hell if I remember. I read the lore book that was posted in this thread before the game came out.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Los Angeles exists in this universe but it has really bad weather that most people cant live in so the people have either migrated to Night City or became nomads.

Theres a few other places that got bad weather as a result of the corporate wars but hell if I remember. I read the lore book that was posted in this thread before the game came out.

Yeah man They fukked up New York City man...:mjcry: