"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
In the quest where you chase down the surveillance van and they stop in the middle of some maelstrom hideout, I actually hopped out my car and sprinted straight to them to see where they go instead of being distracted by all the enemies. It’s like 2-3 dudes in invisibility cloaks who hop out the van, climb on the roof and get taken away by some kind of cloaked, helicopter/aircraft:dwillhuh::lupe:

That was just your game not rendering what was going on :troll:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I finally did the Voodoo Boys mission last night at 100hrs in:wow:

Yo that shyt was CRAAAAAZZY!!!

Sooooooo many choices:wow:

and it’s crazy how many of them was on the timer so you couldn’t do the thing where you sit there, read, and really think about the answer:damn:

So my V is black and I went half c00n:mjpls:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
panam growing on me...personality-wise she reminds me of halle berry in ‘swordfish’ with the “damsel in distress” bit...she friend-zoned me during the sandstorm when I tried to touch her thigh tho :francis:
Panam isn’t the type of girl to give it up so easily. You gotta keep trying.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
panam growing on me...personality-wise she reminds me of halle berry in ‘swordfish’ with the “damsel in distress” bit...she friend-zoned me during the sandstorm when I tried to touch her thigh tho :francis:

I swear low key CDPR has the best love interest storylines in gaming history. The Witcher 3 had me eating good with those witch like PAWGs:noah:. Now Cyberpunk created the prototype of a woman in Panam :whew::

• Ain't about the fukk shyt:ufdup:
  • Fit and thick in the right places:ohlawd:
  • Willing to have her squad go to war for your ass:demonic:
  • Can ride a tank like Mia X:lawd: