"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The way the side missions and gigs lineup with the story is hilarious to me for some reason

I'm supposedly dying and don't have much time to live, but I'm driving across the city to go save a vending machine :dead:

if I had to play it again, I’d follow my initial instincts and do most of the side missions before doing the heists...it would make sense to go into the heist overpowered and then spend the rest of the game doing the main missions for obvious reasons as you stated

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I put this game away but i realized i missed a lot of side missions so i might turn i back on.
also they need to
LET US FIND OUT WHO'S CONTROLLING THEIR MINDS

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I put this game away but i realized i missed a lot of side missions so i might turn i back on.
also they need to
LET US FIND OUT WHO'S CONTROLLING THEIR MINDS

In the quest where you chase down the surveillance van and they stop in the middle of some maelstrom hideout, I actually hopped out my car and sprinted straight to them to see where they go instead of being distracted by all the enemies. It’s like 2-3 dudes in invisibility cloaks who hop out the van, climb on the roof and get taken away by some kind of cloaked, helicopter/aircraft:dwillhuh::lupe:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
In the quest where you chase down the surveillance van and they stop in the middle of some maelstrom hideout, I actually hopped out my car and sprinted straight to them to see where they go instead of being distracted by all the enemies. It’s like 2-3 dudes in invisibility cloaks who hop out the van, climb on the roof and get taken away by some kind of cloaked, helicopter/aircraft:dwillhuh::lupe:
:ohhh:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Most likely that mission will lead to a dlc:ehh: it’s almost setup perfectly :ehh:

I thought I never figured it out because I handled the quest wrong by telling the husband. :patrice:

Yeah that seems like an obvious DLC.

It could maybe even tie into the River sidequest since I don't think we ever figured out why that guy was doing what he was doing, we just knew he was fukked up in the head cuz of his childhood. :patrice:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
iRI7JmK.jpg

Bout to go to a funeral....:demonic: and it aint gonna be mines...

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
For you brothers who cleared the game

What’s your final rating

9/10 for me. It has its flaws and some shortcomings but the ride has been fun as hell and the world/lore is top-notch. My biggest complaint is that I wish the main story was longer. I wanted it to be dumb long like Witcher 3 or Persona 5 :mjgrin: