"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I would have laughed at you for talking Tetris in 2021 but that Tetris Effect:Connected is a winner. I love the controller feedback and how your moves contribute to the songs. prolly my favorite version of Tetris ever. piff! pure piff!:wow:
Shame you can’t play the definitive version in VR :mjlit:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Alot of places in the cyberpunk universe got fukked up from what I read...:damn: vegas is a radioactive war zone, new york got the day after tomorrow deep freeze treatment, the middle east fukked ... Japan is thriving due to arasaka tho... America is fukked up and fractured....

Until one man cleans the area up :troll:

0A547B519D1305C66D926C09DA28377C9227C053

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:hhh:

PSVR has Tetris effect.
Tetris effect connected is a multiplayer expansion to that game.
Next gen stans are all hyped for their respective exclusive dlcs :mjlol:
id hop on that vr just for this game. its so glorious. might be the straw that breaks the camels back and gets me to cop the vr:patrice:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
“claire” just hit up my phone for the first time...if y’all hadn’t dropped warnings in here I’d be more receptive to doing claire’s missions than panam’s...actually I’m do them and see where they lead...fukk it...it’s just a game :mjgrin:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
“claire” just hit up my phone for the first time...if y’all hadn’t dropped warnings in here I’d be more receptive to doing claire’s missions than panam’s...actually I’m do them and see where they lead...fukk it...it’s just a game :mjgrin:
Claire’s more masculine traits are on display with her missions. I wonder where they come from? :mjpls:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
the crossover no one saw coming....:bryan:

He's too busy fukking up Earth in the Outer Worlds Universe :lolbron:

A corpo playthrough working for Mr. House's corporation . :wow:

Mr. House would be a godly netrunner. :wow:

Imagine the augmentations he and his employees would have access to. :wow:

The A.I. House would have access to. :wow:

The 5th corporate war between Mr. House's corporation RobCo Industries and Arasaka (with House brokering a deal with Militech to take down Arasaka) :wow:

The potential fukkery of Vegas in the world of Cyberpunk :wow:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
The lore is amazing but it's not really explored in the actual game, that's extremely disappointing.

You'll read or hear about the beef between crews but you never see that erupting into random violence in the streets. As gritty as night city is supposed to be, its strange that everyone turns into cowards at the sound of a gunshot like nobody else is strapped.

Different crews dont attack enemy clicks and nobody comes at you for having connections or making enemies of certain gangs. The police are so bad, they might as well not be in the game.
There are actually two places I've seen in the game that spawn gang wars. One is near the north east of the city where Militech is sieging a Dynalar building with robots and guards are fighting back. That's a great pick up place for gear btw because the event respawns if you pass enough in-game time away from the location.

Another is somewhere in the project burbs of the 6th Street Gang where they are shooting at others (Valentino's?). They couldn't be damaged though so it's probably some unfinished shyt.

I've also encountered random car robberies out in the Badlands. So there are definitely unmarked events in the game but they are very rare and feel like leftover content.