"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I loved the Keanu a$$hole dialogue, I won't ever complain about that. every time he shyt on V I was laughing. im a big Keanu fan tho so im biased.

your response to my quote tho, ya I def think that's what's up. I been around here long enough to see agendas n console wars. cyberpunk has to be game of the year so a certain console maker don't get credit for games like Ghosts of Tushima n LOU2. honestly mr Gizmo Duck is the odd outlier. I expected him to go hard for the Sony exclusive but he allied with xbox guys to defend a broken game. M Night Shamalyn plot twist.

nah his angle was defending how the game works/plays on the PS5

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Hong Kong would have been a more interesting setting, people looking down on you for carrying guns....in a place like that fukkery would be rife. You could be a new generation of upstarts who dont give a fukk about their warrior code

Alot of places in the cyberpunk universe got fukked up from what I read...:damn: vegas is a radioactive war zone, new york got the day after tomorrow deep freeze treatment, the middle east fukked ... Japan is thriving due to arasaka tho... America is fukked up and fractured....

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Speaking of the Cyberpunk world, where is Night City located? The game hints California. I’m guessing Night City is a new version of LA, SF or Las Vegas. Could be wrong and it’s not any of those :jbhmm:

Los Angeles would be my guess...:ld: Or rebuilt Los Angeles in some fashion... they literally had a world war or some shyt... animals died off, they killed off all the birds because they got tired of all their fukking viruses...:wow:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
his voice lacks “passion” (inflection might be a better word)...that’s always been my issue with his “acting”...he stars in great movies but he himself brings nothing to the table imo...I’ll probably get blasted for that opinion
No. You’re 100% right. Keanu Reaves is a pretty one dimensional actor. I enjoy his films and his involvement in cyberpunk but he isn’t raising the bar for acting. :ohhh:The dualities that such an actor would be in such a game.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Speaking of the Cyberpunk world, where is Night City located? The game hints California. I’m guessing Night City is a new version of LA, SF or Las Vegas. Could be wrong and it’s not any of those though :jbhmm:
the border is mentioned as Arizona so could be any of them

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I loved the Keanu a$$hole dialogue, I won't ever complain about that. every time he shyt on V I was laughing. im a big Keanu fan tho so im biased.

your response to my quote tho, ya I def think that's what's up. I been around here long enough to see agendas n console wars. cyberpunk has to be game of the year so a certain console maker don't get credit for games like Ghosts of Tushima n LOU2. honestly mr Gizmo Duck is the odd outlier. I expected him to go hard for the Sony exclusive but he allied with xbox guys to defend a broken game. M Night Shamalyn plot twist.
The fact that y’all even bring up console wars tells me where y’all head is.

I don’t care about reviews or GOTY.

That’s what y’all do. That’s why y’all going so hard with the nonsense.

fukk kinda sense this make. I’m pretending to like the game so other people won’t like Sony games as much” :stopitslime:

This why I usually just come through and hit the :mjlol: at you nikkas. Clown shyt all around. I shouldn’t even have attempted to engage with you fukks.

I guess I’m back to my usual.:mjlol:

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Speaking of the Cyberpunk world, where is Night City located? The game hints California. I’m guessing Night City is a new version of LA, SF or Las Vegas. Could be wrong and it’s not any of those though :jbhmm:

Edit: Yeah it’s Cali Where Cyberpunk 2077's Night City Is In Real Life

Los Angeles would be my guess...:ld: Or rebuilt Los Angeles in some fashion... they literally had a world war or some shyt... animals died off, they killed off all the birds because they got tired of all their fukking viruses...:wow:

the border is mentioned as Arizona so could be any of them

San fransokyo

It takes place at the Monterey Bay. Near modern day Santa Cruz.

Edit: Actually it looks closer to Morro Bay.

Google Maps

G4HynLI.png

Last edited:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The fact that y’all even bring up console wars tells me where y’all head is.

I don’t care about reviews or GOTY.

That’s what y’all do. That’s why y’all going so hard with the nonsense.

fukk kinda sense this make. I’m pretending to like the game so other people won’t like Sony games as much” :stopitslime:

This why I usually just come through and hit the :mjlol: at you nikkas. Clown shyt all around. I shouldn’t even have attempted to engage with you fukks.

I guess I’m back to my usual.:mjlol:
I own a Series X that I play daily and no PS5 yet. my game of the year is Tetris Effect:Connected which is a game pass exclusive:mjgrin:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I own a Series X that I play daily and no PS5 yet. my game of the year is Tetris Effect:Connected which is a game pass exclusive:mjgrin:
I’ve been talking about Tetris since I got my Xbox @Kamikaze Revy laughed at me, I didn’t even know it was an Xbox exclusive game.

Now I know why I was laughed at :ohhh:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’ve been talking about Tetris since I got my Xbox @Kamikaze Revy laughed at me, I didn’t even know it was an Xbox exclusive game.

I would have laughed at you for talking Tetris in 2021 but that Tetris Effect:Connected is a winner. I love the controller feedback and how your moves contribute to the songs. prolly my favorite version of Tetris ever. piff! pure piff!:wow:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

And now I know why you instinctively loved it. :ohhh:You’re like a truffle pig for Xbox exclusives. :mjlol:
Even more impressive since they’re so few and far between.