"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
If it holds any truth..damn. :ehh: . Either way, ill be waiting for this to be expanded upon with my expectations set to the usual balanced level.
Cool thing is, the story is interesting enough for me to play through it twice. I wouldn’t mind giving it another play through when the final patches are rolled out.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I swear I thought this would have been @MeachTheMonster ’s reaction when I wrote that post

when I use that smilie it’s either for sarcastic laughter or genuine...in this case it was genuine cuz even tho the game grew on me that’s exactly how nikkas was acting if you offered the slightest criticism :mjlol:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This shyt lane breh. If anybody behaved like this in one of y’all beloved Sony exclusive threads y’all would be highly upset.

Dude was asking a real question. Do better.
I think i solved the riddle why you goin so hard for this game. Rhymes with my beloved restaurant Shonys from Georgia :jawalrus:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Supposedly from an anonymous CDPR developer. It may be fake but it is interesting.

That 6 months into montage which renders lifepaths useless ruined worldbuilding - Cyberpunk 2077

It's Reddit so I'll take it with a grain of salt, but if true, that'd be nice to see.

File size gonna be insane, though. :merchant:

Considering what made it in the game for male V's voice, I'm thinking they still ended up making the right choice with Keanu. His delivery can be a little dry sometimes, but considering he's supposed to be playing the consciousness of someone entirely self absorbed, greatly charismatic, and utterly aloof at the same time, I'd say it works.

But I can easily see how this was a decision made by someone higher up thinking it'd be cool. There are plenty of decisions that come off as some middle aged polish dude's version of coolness. For example, I'm not sure who they thought was hitting the :ohhh: when they announced that Refused was playing the actual Samurai music.

I think i solved the riddle why you goin so hard for this game. Rhymes with my beloved restaurant Shonys from Georgia :jawalrus:

Breh, he wasn't even trying to hide that shyt. :mjlol:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's Reddit so I'll take it with a grain of salt, but if true, that'd be nice to see.

File size gonna be insane, though. :merchant:

Considering what made it in the game for male V's voice, I'm thinking they still ended up making the right choice with Keanu. His delivery can be a little dry sometimes, but considering he's supposed to be playing the consciousness of someone entirely self absorbed, greatly charismatic, and utterly aloof at the same time, I'd say it works.

But I can easily see how this was a decision made by someone higher up thinking it'd be cool. There are plenty of decisions that come off as some middle aged polish dude's version of coolness. For example, I'm not sure who they thought was hitting the :ohhh: when they announced that Refused was playing the actual Samurai music.

Breh, he wasn't even trying to hide that shyt. :mjlol:
I loved the Keanu a$$hole dialogue, I won't ever complain about that. every time he shyt on V I was laughing. im a big Keanu fan tho so im biased.

your response to my quote tho, ya I def think that's what's up. I been around here long enough to see agendas n console wars. cyberpunk has to be game of the year so a certain console maker don't get credit for games like Ghosts of Tushima n LOU2. honestly mr Gizmo Duck is the odd outlier. I expected him to go hard for the Sony exclusive but he allied with xbox guys to defend a broken game. M Night Shamalyn plot twist.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dunno. I thought Keanu did a great job. I don’t know how somebody could do it better, but I guess we’ll never know

his voice lacks “passion” (inflection might be a better word)...that’s always been my issue with his “acting”...he stars in great movies but he himself brings nothing to the table imo...I’ll probably get blasted for that opinion