"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Not much into melee stuff, but it looks like I've been sleeping on the mantis blades :ohhh:

Gonna try and unlock them tonight or tomorrow when I get some time to play

:wow:I didn't realize that I had them blades until the end of the game. It was like a movie, like I ran out of bullets in the pistol and strolled down and magically my blades went CLANK!

Took them jawns to each soldier and had Panam like:

Katy-Perry-Licks-Her-Lips-In-Egyptian-Music-Video-Dark-Horse.gif

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I’m gonna tweet them back and tell them we don’t want no “handouts” courtesy of “the coli”:mjgrin:

"I would rather have patch 1.0 over a bunch of fixes because it makes me appreciate the game more, maybe I am built different":troll:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
you know you are missing ALOT of story between adam smasher and johnny...:francis: like they cut out ALOT of the lore with that fight and dialogue... Adam smasher wouldnt be a villain he's more of a hired psycopath who loves to fight... like there was a reason he got turned into a full on cyborg in this game...

Adam Smasher

Then they should have kept that lore stuff in the game...cause as the game stands now Smasher is just a dude trying to do his job but V and Johnny just won't let breh take a day off to get his cybernetic BD on or some shyt :russ:

If you do Johnny's missions with Rogue it becomes EVEN MORE lame that Johnny has a beef with this dude...

That's how I felt fighting Smasher...I was just like "i aint got no real beef with this dude":francis:... The part after the fight where you get to talk to him fell completely flat with me cause...I aint have no real beef with the dude...

Unlike the voodoo boys who tried to play me out 3 fukking times in one mission:mjpls:...yeah...had some real beef with them dudes :mjpls:...thats when I first starting crafting epic and legendary quick hacks...Pacifica was looking a LOT different when I got done with that mission :mjpls:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Then they should have kept that lore stuff in the game...cause as the game stands now Smasher is just a dude trying to do his job but V and Johnny just won't let breh take a day off to get his cybernetic BD on or some shyt :russ:

If you do Johnny's missions with Rogue it becomes EVEN MORE lame that Johnny has a beef with this dude...

That's how I felt fighting Smasher...I was just like "i aint got no real beef with this dude":francis:... The part after the fight where you get to talk to him fell completely flat with me cause...I aint have no real beef with the dude...

Unlike the voodoo boys who tried to play me out 3 fukking times in one mission:mjpls:...yeah...had some real beef with them dudes :mjpls:...thats when I first starting crafting epic and legendary quick hacks...Pacifica was looking a LOT different when I got done with that mission :mjpls:

Yeah Placide needed to catch that fade for that shyt...:birdman: this playthrough they gonna get that work...:ufdup:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you know you are missing ALOT of story between adam smasher and johnny...:francis: like they cut out ALOT of the lore with that fight and dialogue... Adam smasher wouldnt be a villain he's more of a hired psycopath who loves to fight... like there was a reason he got turned into a full on cyborg in this game...

Adam Smasher
honestly Adam in the lore never had any real beef with johnny outside him blow up the the tower his true rival was morgan blackhand who a solo he is something like big boss of the metal gear series .

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
:wow:I didn't realize that I had them blades until the end of the game. It was like a movie, like I ran out of bullets in the pistol and strolled down and magically my blades went CLANK!

Took them jawns to each soldier and had Panam like:

Katy-Perry-Licks-Her-Lips-In-Egyptian-Music-Video-Dark-Horse.gif

Panam letting a dude smash with cybernetic blades coming out his arms :wow:

shyt she let me smash with rockets coming out of mine :wow:

Thats some wild shyt when you think about it...trying not to tense your arm to much during sex less a rocket come flying out :wow:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Wait, did I fukk up a mission and not hear the full story about why Rouge hated Adam Smasher? I played that side-quest and she never explained it to me.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
:francis:You really didn't have to shyt all over Adam Smasher like that:picard:. You are not wrong but.....:mindblown:DAMN YOU MAN:damn:

Breh if you really stop and think about the stuff in this game it is so much unintentional :mjlol:...

I swear at the end of this game I felt so bad for Adam Smasher...

I did the Rogue and Johnny take on Arasaka ending...

Imagine you work in security and somebody fly A WHOLE AIRCRAFT into a building :russ:

Smasher just chillin checking charts and graphs doing typical head of security shyt and somebody call him like "yeah somebody just flew a whole Aircraft into the building":francis:

shyt is wild...

Imagine fighting somebody who stole something...then the thing they stole fukked them up...then fighting them again when they come back to try and return the thing they stole...AFTER they could have just given it back...but instead of doing that they wanted to fly an aircraft and shyt into the building, and on top of that they trying to sneak a rogue AI into the building... :mjlol:

The real ending to this game should have been Smasher finally killing V / Johnny and finally being able to put an out of office reply on his email while he on vacation :mjlol:

Everytime V / Johnny get into it with Arasaka I have this picture of Smasher in some security office with somebody telling him what is happening and he just standing their like
IhVL.gif

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Wait, did I fukk up a mission and not hear the full story about why Rouge hated Adam Smasher? I played that side-quest and she never explained it to me.

You have to do the give Johnny your body and let him and Rogue raid Arasaka together ending. If you do that when she gives you the gear you can start guessing what her beef is with Smasher and she tells you some stuff and insinuates some other stuff...

If you do the mission where you go after smashers contact on that boat and you choose not to kill him he will start to tell you about it but Rogue will knock him out so he can't...

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
You have to do the give Johnny your body and let him and Rogue raid Arasaka together ending. If you do that when she gives you the gear you can start guessing what her beef is with Smasher and she tells you some stuff and insinuates some other stuff...

If you do the mission where you go after smashers contact on that boat and you choose not to kill him he will start to tell you about it but Rogue will knock him out so he can't...
That makes sense now. I haven’t done that ending yet. Thanks