"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Breh if you really stop and think about the stuff in this game it is so much unintentional :mjlol:...

I swear at the end of this game I felt so bad for Adam Smasher...

I did the Rogue and Johnny take on Arasaka ending...

Imagine you work in security and somebody fly A WHOLE AIRCRAFT into a building :russ:

Smasher just chillin checking charts and graphs doing typical head of security shyt and somebody call him like "yeah somebody just flew a whole Aircraft into the building":francis:

shyt is wild...

Imagine fighting somebody who stole something...then the thing they stole fukked them up...then fighting them again when they come back to try and return the thing they stole...AFTER they could have just given it back...but instead of doing that they wanted to fly an aircraft and shyt into the building, and on top of that they trying to sneak a rogue AI into the building... :mjlol:

The real ending to this game should have been Smasher finally killing V / Johnny and finally being able to put an out of office reply on his email while he on vacation :mjlol:

Everytime V / Johnny get into it with Arasaka I have this picture of Smasher in some security office with somebody telling him what is happening and he just standing their like
IhVL.gif

:dead: at breaking in to return something you stole and fukking up everything along the way. That's some straight a$$hole shyt

Think of the paperwork :mjcry:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
first time in pacifica cuz I went to buy a sports car out there and :picard:

I was driving down an alley and my bike hit something...stopped and it was a dead body...no missions have led me here yet but damn :hhh:

also quick question...I found the hellman dude with panam then she and I went our separate ways...I wanted to know if the choices I made during our convo affect whether or not we fukk?

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I was driving down an alley and my bike hit something...stopped and it was a dead body...no missions have led me here yet but damn :hhh:

also quick question...I found the hellman dude with panam then she and I went our separate ways...I wanted to know if the choices I made during our convo affect whether or not we fukk?
yes here a guide Panam Palmer - Cyberpunk 2077

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

You just gotta flirt hard with her and she'll call you back..:youngsabo:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

lol looks like I already lost out cuz the one room option never came up during the first mission when we went to the hotel...she just grabbed a room for herself and told me to meet her at the garage at midnight...I guess bcuz I didn’t help her get revenge on that guy after we got her truck...I talked her out of it...fukk her...she not that fly anyway...I can just go back to the asian hooker :yeshrug:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
lol looks like I already lost out cuz the one room option never came up during the first mission when we went to the hotel...she just grabbed a room for herself and told me to meet her at the garage at midnight...I guess bcuz I didn’t help her get revenge on that guy after we got her truck...I talked her out of it...fukk her...she not that fly anyway...I can just go back to the asian hooker :yeshrug:

:mjlol: man y'all missing out on dialogue trees... I think COOL points help too... that's just my theory...:ld:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
:mjlol: man y'all missing out on dialogue trees... I think COOL points help too... that's just my theory...:ld:

Dialog trees are based off of your life path and what you put stats in.

I did a netrunner build so i maxed technical ability and intelligence, so I got a bunch of options when I talk to other tech people. You will know when you get this option cause you will see it in dialog as a number and the symbol for the skill.

I did Corpo and I get a ton of dialog stuff that literally says Corpo beside it...

It seems like the canon playthrough for this game is to be a Corpo netrunner...

There is a very specific part in the game where I was able to have a damn near 20 min convo with someone because I was Corpo and had high technical ability and intellignece...without those the convo would have been over in about 2 min