"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
A lot of these critiques would hold more weight if it weren't the same shyt yall were complaining about since day one.

Before you progressed the any skill tree.
Before you even made it out of act one.
Before you completed any of the numerous long running side quests.

:mjlol:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:wow:finally beat the game and I'm not going to post spoilers but I hooked Johnny up...if you get my drift:mjcry:

All in all, it is a 8.5 from me. It really PISSES me off that a game like this was rushed as all hell because "money". There is a story in this game that has layers of which CDPR wanted to tell if given the right amount of time. Sadly this game became the one thing that it was trying to grasp. Now we got a meme of a game that has more to it than the shyt it's getting.

Sure the glitches are a pain in the fukking ass along with the weird changes to the game, especially how pointless the upgrade system is, but I enjoyed every minute of playing Cyberpunk. It just hurts that I was begging the game to not end and sadly it just ends. No rhyme or reason. No real ambition to get back into the game after completing the story.

Hell, GTA 5 had shyt loads of things to do beyond GTA Online. Besides stopping crime and just buying cars...its just plain empty. Like there is a void in this game and even one of the NPCs let you know that there's a fukking hole in the game where people fall off of the map. I'm not bullshytting, YouTube the shyt :gucci:. Even CDPR knows they released a mess of a damn game, but its a beautiful mess.

Bottom line, I just wish patience was a virtue in this world we are living in because Cyberpunk needed more time to get the vision clear:mjcry:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

Breh lowkey Adam Smasher one of the best villains in video game history. Dude just has this "fukk" demeanor on life, feelings, and breathing. I wish there was more of him in the game than just certain parts because damn dude is like a 80s villain without the cheesy lines.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
For those playing on base consoles how is it now with the patches?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
rRWzqzQ.jpg

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Breh lowkey Adam Smasher one of the best villains in video game history. Dude just has this "fukk" demeanor on life, feelings, and breathing. I wish there was more of him in the game than just certain parts because damn dude is like a 80s villain without the cheesy lines.

Funny cause I thought he was one of the worst villians ever. I wouldn't even call him a villian. Matter fact I thought V / Johnny were the villian and Smasher was the hero. Dude doesn't do anything but his job at Arasaka. He aint got no schemes. He aint doing no shady shyt. He don't fukk with nobody who don't fukk with him. Meanwhile Johnny trying to blow the building up cause he don't like corps. Then Smasher kills him like "breh you blew the building up I got to do my job:francis:. Then Johnny comes back and tries to blow it up again, to the point that you could just do a deal with Arasaka but Johnny is like nah fukk that. Then Smasher is like "breh you again you did this same shyt 50 years ago come on :beli:."

shyt Arasaka trying to have a yearly parade and here go V jumping around snapping snipers necks and shyt...you can hear the :beli: in Smasher voice when you hear him talking in that mission.

Johnny blaming Smasher for thinking Rogue feel a type of way about Smasher then if you do the right missions you find out why :francis:.

You can make the case that cyberpunk 2077 is really about two dudes fukking with Adam Smasher over some shyt he aint have nothing to do with :mjlol:.

Imagine somebody stealing some shyt from the job you work at and then they hold a grudge against you cause it's your job to stop them :mjlol:

Security Guard 2077

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Funny cause I thought he was one of the worst villians ever. I wouldn't even call him a villian. Matter fact I thought V / Johnny were the villian and Smasher was the hero. Dude doesn't do anything but his job at Arasaka. He aint got no schemes. He aint doing no shady shyt. He don't fukk with nobody who don't fukk with him. Meanwhile Johnny trying to blow the building up cause he don't like corps. Then Smasher kills him like "breh you blew the building up I got to do my job:francis:. Then Johnny comes back and tries to blow it up again, to the point that you could just do a deal with Arasaka but Johnny is like nah fukk that. Then Smasher is like "breh you again you did this same shyt 50 years ago come on :beli:."

shyt Arasaka trying to have a yearly parade and here go V jumping around snapping snipers necks and shyt...you can hear the :beli: in Smasher voice when you hear him talking in that mission.

Johnny blaming Smasher for thinking Rogue feel a type of way about Smasher then if you do the right missions you find out why :francis:.

You can make the case that cyberpunk 2077 is really about two dudes fukking with Adam Smasher over some shyt he aint have nothing to do with :mjlol:.

Imagine somebody stealing some shyt from the job you work at and then they hold a grudge against you cause it's your job to stop them :mjlol:

Security Guard 2077

:francis:You really didn't have to shyt all over Adam Smasher like that:picard:. You are not wrong but.....:mindblown:DAMN YOU MAN:damn:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Security Guard 2077

you know you are missing ALOT of story between adam smasher and johnny...:francis: like they cut out ALOT of the lore with that fight and dialogue... Adam smasher wouldnt be a villain he's more of a hired psycopath who loves to fight... like there was a reason he got turned into a full on cyborg in this game...

Adam Smasher

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Got that legendary Contagion. It's over for the Night City skreets :wow:

I'm only level 15 with 20 Intelligence. My build is practically done. What do I pick up now? :gucci:

At level 20 intelligence you could get all the quickhacks and then upgrade crafting to get the perks where you can craft epic and legendary quick hacks... then you can craft the best quick hacks as well as upgrade all your common and uncommon quick hacks to legendary and epic. Going to want to take the skill that gives you more components for hacking datapads to since you can get all the things you need to upgrade your quick hacks by just hacking those things. Once you do that you can start getting stuff like the suicide quick hack. Legendary Burnout, Cyber attack, Contagion, Grenade explosion, and Suicide can wipe out just about all non boss enemies in one hack...

I made damn near every soldier in the final mission kill themselves. At some point I took a perk that allows you to find enemy netrunners and made them kill themselves to. This is very OP however so you might get bored if you do it to early in the game.