"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
lol looks like I already lost out cuz the one room option never came up during the first mission when we went to the hotel...she just grabbed a room for herself and told me to meet her at the garage at midnight...I guess bcuz I didn’t help her get revenge on that guy after we got her truck...I talked her out of it...fukk her...she not that fly anyway...I can just go back to the asian hooker :yeshrug:

Had your shot at some p*ssy and blew it because you trying to be just in an unjust world :mjtf:

tenor.gif

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
lol looks like I already lost out cuz the one room option never came up during the first mission when we went to the hotel...she just grabbed a room for herself and told me to meet her at the garage at midnight...I guess bcuz I didn’t help her get revenge on that guy after we got her truck...I talked her out of it...fukk her...she not that fly anyway...I can just go back to the asian hooker :yeshrug:

settle for the only pro in Night City brehs:umad:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

When some cats be trying to get at me on some :dame: shyt I be like "nah in a relationship already :hubie:"

You done blown your chance at just some regular female cyberpunk p*ssy now you about to be knee deep in some :dame: shyt and you going to have to say yes cause aint no way you going to go through this game and not have sex with somebody :dame:

River and Kerry about to be blowing your cyberdeck out :dame:

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

If it makes you feel any better to know, her sex scene is trash/weird plus gets interrupted. You ain't missing shyt, lol.

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
bytch annoying and talks back too much :hubie:

She does chill out. A lot. That's her whole character arc. She has potential but she's fukking around in these Night City streets. My nomad V telling her "you're not built for this brehette :ufdup:"

If you pay attention to the first time you go to the Afterlife Rogue plays the shyt out of her :laff: You see her a couple times actually. She's a whole bama

Like I said I didn't like her at first but over time she shows herself to be a high integrity individual. I like to see all the content so I usually play along to see what happens :manny: