"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He ripped this game to shreds.

He literally cited evidence for his criticisms and exposed the game developers No Man Sky launch level lies about what the game was supposed to be and how drastically they cut it down to get it out in the poor state it was released in.

When Fable came out they claimed that shyt would do all types of shyt that still till this day has never been in a damn game, and people crying because this game didn't have all the features stated way before its release lmao

They showed you the game footage, and the game is on par with that even upgraded graphically, so I don't know how people were mislead
when they showed you the game and its exactly what it was

You can't judge games like this, you have to judge it for what it is regardless of the history and news surrounding the game, it's not relevant, people should be made at themselves for over hyping the game, they overhyped the witcher 3 which has all the same flaws this game has, glitches, janky physics, but it didn't matter to them because the hyped told them witcher 3 was a masterpiece.

Cyberpunk is a better verison of witcher 3 same fomula, I don't see how anybody can rate the witcher 3 highly and not like this game or think just as highly or higher of it in comparison

I figured the game would be a 7 kinda like how the witcher 3 was but I give a solid 8, because it was better than my expectations

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It’s a good game I don’t see why you have to love it in order to play:francis:

I criticize a lot of games I put a lot of time in. I find it rare that i play a game and I totally love and nothing bothers me about it.

the extremes in here:mjlol:
Nobody said you have to love the game, some of the comments are just weird.

“6/10 super disappointed, will play it 5 more times”

:mjlol:

Or just flat out false shyt like “game has no RPG mechanics” or “everything is marked on the map, so there’s nothing to do” :mjlol:

I guess I usually don’t pay much attention to the popular discourse over big games like this, but seems this game done brung out the crazy in people.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I criticize a lot of games I put a lot of time in. I find it rare that i play a game and I totally love and nothing bothers me about it.

Your right look at the criticize fallout 4 and skyrim get but you still have people playing those games and making mods for them you can look critical at game you enjoy but be honest that it fall short in areas that other games did well in this one vid touch on it .

Daps
Reppin
NULL

These are Rockstar Fanboys, they know the difference between an RPG and an open world sand box game, and think somehow CD Project Red is still shine from Rockstar so they are on this campaign to prove Rockstar are the superior developers of open world, when the games are nothing alike.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
To be honest watching some of those videos I can see why some people are “disappointed”. How could you not if all that negativity is what you consume.

As someone who usually watches none of that, I have nothing to be disappointed about.

Like how are people mad about “cut content”? Wouldn’t even know what was “cut” if you didn’t have the YouTube dudes to research it and tell you what to be disappointed about :mjlol:

Same with the life path/decision stuff. They feel impactful while you are playing, you wouldn’t know how impactful they aren’t if you weren’t reading spoilers on the internet:manny:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
He ripped this game to shreds.

He literally cited evidence for his criticisms and exposed the game developers No Man Sky launch level lies about what the game was supposed to be and how drastically they cut it down to get it out in the poor state it was released in.

Yeah the game is the equivalent of a Insta thot
GOTY here brehs :mjlol:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
You good at this sneak dissing shyt. Just because it’s a 6 don’t mean I don’t like the game. You’d smash a 6 and enjoy it. Same shyt apply for games.
ain't nothing sneak about it :mjlol: i been laughing at shytty takes in this thread for weeks. you just another one

that was more @winb83 than you anyways

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your right look at the criticize fallout 4 and skyrim get but you still have people playing those games and making mods for them you can look critical at game you enjoy but be honest that it fall short in areas that other games did well in this one vid touch on it .

Damn that video was spot on:ehh:

But what I really find interesting/weird are the gamers who try to shame to other gamers who feel duped :hhh:

I didn’t follow all the details about the game, I watched a few vids and read some articles to get a feel for the game and tempered my expectations from there. You see people out here defending this game like a trump supporter:russ:

“Oh it’s fine you’re the problem”:dead: