"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Got that legendary Contagion. It's over for the Night City skreets :wow:

I'm only level 15 with 20 Intelligence. My build is practically done. What do I pick up now? :gucci:

H.S.

All Star
Daps
I didn't learn how to use crafting until I read through this thread. Kinda adds a whole new dimension to the game imo. The skill that breaks down junk automatically is really useful.

Maybe it's just because I haven't played enough modern games, but the driving is one of the best parts of this to me. And it's dope whenever you get to ride in the passenger seat before or during a mission and just take in the city or desert.

Last edited:

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
bytch Ass nikka:umad:
KtFKoY2J_o.png

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
He ripped this game to shreds.

He literally cited evidence for his criticisms and exposed the game developers No Man Sky launch level lies about what the game was supposed to be and how drastically they cut it down to get it out in the poor state it was released in.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell

He literally cited evidence for his criticisms and exposed the game developers No Man Sky launch level lies about what the game was supposed to be and how drastically they cut it down to get it out in the poor state it was released in.

Rockstar is definitely going to take shots at this game. Probably through the TV shows/media in GTA 6.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I didn't learn how to use crafting until I read through this thread. Kinda adds a whole new dimension to the game imo. The skill that breaks down junk automatically is really useful.

Maybe it's just because I haven't played enough modern games, but the driving is one of the best parts of this to me. And it's dope whenever you get to ride in the passenger seat before or during a mission and just take in the city or desert.

That skill actually has a huge problem where it breaks down very valuable items that it's classifying as "junk" like $750 necklaces and shyt

It's only useful cause the inventory management in this game is horrendous

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps

:francis: Yea, this game is a huge disappointment. I enjoyed playing it and I'm currently on my third playthrough, but this shyt is a 6/10; max 7.

EndGame

Superstar
Daps

He broke it down perfectly. Put my exact thoughts to words. Would have liked this vid multiple times if possible.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Nah. Nobody is gonna convince me that the shopping experience in RDR2 is "next-gen" and criticize another game for not following it. I don't need to "admire" the items I'm buying. Just put that shyt in my inventory and keep it moving. :unimpressed:
Sounds like this dude want this to be RDR2 when that game already got enough complaints of long drawn-out animations :unimpressed:

This game was so disappointing yet he still had to put 50 hours into it :unimpressed:

Last edited: