"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of my favorite things about this game is all the ways you can choose to tackle a mission/side mission. There have been many times when I get to a building and I don’t have the technical points high enough to bypass/open a door. At first I was like :ohhh: had me regretting leveling up
Cool so much.

But every time that happens after looking around for a few minutes I can piece together a parkour route to get to a room within the building. One mission I had to start the climb from like 2 buildings over just to weasel my way in. :shaq:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
One of my favorite things about this game is all the ways you can choose to tackle a mission/side mission. There have been many times when I get to a building and I don’t have the technical points high enough to bypass/open a door. At first I was like :ohhh: had me regretting leveling up
Cool so much.

But every time that happens after looking around for a few minutes I can piece together a parkour route to get to a room within the building. One mission I had to start the climb from like 2 buildings over just to weasel my way in. :shaq:

I was clearing out rooms via Stealth/John Woo Shoot Outs.

But after last night when I educated myself on “hacking” I’m now clearing rooms out without even firing one shot:wow:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Started over as a brehette V

dNqKz0O.png

After playing for a while I realized she kind of looks like a young version of my mother :dame:

Guess there won't be any tomfoolery this playthrough :mjcry:
Your moms was a singer in Les Nubians

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
What type of father involves his son on editing BDs like a BD of preacher's 12 year old boy being killed? :mjtf: Dad talking about some: "I'm just giving Night City what it wants. Business is business." :scust:Night City has some of most fukked up people.:snoop:

Son wasnt stupid. He was just as sick. I play a non-lethal V 99% of the time. I've spared some serious dirtbags.

I killed both of those POS, starting with the son.

Warmed the soul to see the father break down and realize that not only was it over, it was all his fault.

:unimpressed:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We need to have a deep dive on what
soulkiller
actually is.
it makes a copy of a persons mind and stores it. During the process the original mind is wiped. The body is still alive but nobodies home:yeshrug: