"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I hate that once combat mode is active they never lose your position, making it impossible to flank them. This seems more like a glaring oversight or just plain laziness on their part to me rather than a glitch though.

There's a specific hack you're supposed to use to get the AI to disengage from combat that's why.

They can lose sight of you if you have already engaged in combat but you can't get straight up stealth takedown kills while they are alerted.

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
They handle better than them super cars:huhldup: I used one and damn near ran over three people on my way to get a package. Cops followed me on the way shooting at me and the lady I was suppose to meet was like "OH HELL NAW":merchant:. Damn near ruin my transaction with them F1 ass cars.

:picard::mjgrin::mjlol:

That Cyberpunk fukkery :lolbron:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
On the hardest difficulty, enemies don’t push at all. (At least not yet they haven’t). They all just stay in their general positions and shoot.

my experience has been different on my current playthrough with the enemy AI and I’m on normal...they press me at times especially when I’m reloading...they’ll flat out run at me or move closer to shoot at me...when I finish reloading and return fire, they’ll fallback...a couple of times I was shooting it out in clubs/bars and some of them will literally dive behind the bar or chairs, boxes, whatever it is they can get behind...the NPC/police AI are definitely goofy tho

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I just hope they add some sort of end game content, like I'm trying to stretch this game out but afraid that this game feels short as hell. Like I'm cutting off my phone and ignoring texts because I know this shyt feels wild rushed...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I just hope they add some sort of end game content, like I'm trying to stretch this game out but afraid that this game feels short as hell. Like I'm cutting off my phone and ignoring texts because I know this shyt feels wild rushed...

My dude you know how much content they cut to make the game work initially???:russ: They got more to reveal...:manny: let us hope they pull this off...

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My dude you know how much content they cut to make the game work initially???:russ: They got more to reveal...:manny: let us hope they pull this off...
Id love if they restored the train system. Some of my favorite moments is bein a passenger and admiring night city lookin out the window

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
When Panam...

Dropped everything and risked her entire clan's livelihood for you

full