"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The technical glitches are really hindering my ability to enjoy this game as much as I like. I ran into a bug where an npc’s subtitles stayed stuck on the menu regardless how far I got from them. Annoying as hell.

Also, I’m STILL constantly in the menus tweaking controls and hdr settings because the game just doesn’t feel right and doesn’t look as good as I would like it in terms of what’s dark being dark and what’s bright being bright. The hdr settings are terrible and you really don’t know what you did to the image until you leave the menu altogether.

what system are you playing on?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
taking a break for a little while...the mini-map...my health and ammo count all disappeared after the clouds mission...called judy and the mini-phone screen doesn’t show up either even tho I can hear her talking...figure everything will be working when I load the game up again

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
what system are you playing on?
Ps5
Frame rate/overall performance is solid.
It’s the constantly clipping, piss poor ai, sloppy controls, and random bugs really hindering my experience. This game definitely needed more time in the oven and I’m actually going very easy on them about it. I’m not critiquing the graphics at all. I have issue with the way the game itself is designed and many of its flaws.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ps5
Frame rate/overall performance is solid.
It’s the constantly clipping, piss poor ai, sloppy controls, and random bugs really hindering my experience. This game definitely needed more time in the oven and I’m actually going very easy on them about it. I’m not critiquing the graphics at all. I have issue with the way the game itself is designed and many of its flaws.

nope don’t care about that...I asked tho bcuz I experienced some of the other issues you referenced on the PS5 than I did on the XSX minus the controls...had no issue in that regard on either platform granted that’s subjective to me

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
This thread was Panam this Panam that :stopitslime:

Yeah She a baddie :wow::takedat:

UY3XGAa.jpg

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
nope don’t care about that...I asked tho bcuz I experienced some of the other issues you referenced on the PS5 than I did on the XSX minus the controls...had no issue in that regard on either platform granted that’s subjective to me
I wouldn’t believe that these issues I’m seeing aren’t present on every other platform.
I can’t wrap my head around more horsepower “fixings the issues I’ve seen. This is just jam packed with design flaws that need to be addressed. I’m still tweaking the stick sensitivity and response curves to get this game to at least feel like a standard game.

I’m noticing something and I’m interested in second opinions on this...
I’ve been tweaking the controls and notice that when in an empty room, I can get the right stick to start to feel decent and I can ads and put items in my cross hairs with some competency. It seems to me that when you aim at an enemy, the game is forcing my aim to go all over the place. It’s hard to describe but try aiming in an empty room and then go into a gun fight. The controls feel VERY different. It’s like the game is designed to force me to level up my ability to actually aim correctly in a fire fight. Ive been tweaking the aim assist settings now because I can definitely feel the gun being pulled in different directions during fire fights.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn’t believe that these issues I’m seeing aren’t present on every other platform.

I’ve played the game on 3 different platforms (PS5, stadia, XSX)...I’m not speaking on “belief”

I understand now why some ppl early on were dismissive of some of the complaints in here (even tho it was unfair to do so) but it’s bcuz it truly is dependent on the system you’re playing on

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I’ve played the game on 3 different platforms (PS5, stadia, XSX)...I’m not speaking on “belief”

I understand now why some ppl early on were dismissive of some of the complaints in here (even tho it was unfair to do so) but it’s bcuz it truly is dependent on the system you’re playing on
How much time have you really spent on each console with this game? I’m running into these design issues the more I play. For example the subtitles sticking to the screen happened to me about 6 hours in.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I can’t wrap my head around more horsepower “fixings the issues I’ve seen. This is just jam packed with design flaws that need to be addressed. I’m still tweaking the stick sensitivity and response curves to get this game to at least feel like a standard game.

I’m noticing something and I’m interested in second opinions on this...
I’ve been tweaking the controls and notice that when in an empty room, I can get the right stick to start to feel decent and I can ads and put items in my cross hairs with some competency. It seems to me that when you aim at an enemy, the game is forcing my aim to go all over the place. It’s hard to describe but try aiming in an empty room and then go into a gun fight. The controls feel VERY different. It’s like the game is designed to force me to level up my ability to actually aim correctly in a fire fight. Ive been tweaking the aim assist settings now because I can definitely feel the gun being pulled in different directions during fire fights.
No this isn’t supposed to happen. It’s not a game mechanic for the gun to be all over the place. Did you got into advanced controls and turn off horizontal and vertical turning bonus?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
How much time have you really spent on each console with this game? I’m running into these design issues the more I play. For example the subtitles sticking to the screen happened to me about 6 hours in.
Everyone who’s tested the games say different platforms have different levels or occurrences of bugs.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
For anybody that has the same complaints I do about the controls...I’m experimenting now with:
Outer dead zone maxed out at 1
Inner dead zone at 0.5
(The two points above have given me the biggest improvement so far. It’s not anywhere near perfect but it’s much better than before.)
Horizontal and vertical sensitivity at 20
Zoom sensitivity reduction 1.10
Response curve dynamic
All turning bonuses completely off