"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That’s a complete cluster... I can excuse different graphic fidelity and FPS performance across consoles but bugs? Nah. That crap needs to be worked out ASAP.
I mean it’s not really unprecedented for different platforms to have different bugs in a game like this, but yeah it should be fixed.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
No this isn’t supposed to happen. It’s not a game mechanic for the gun to be all over the place. Did you got into advanced controls and turn off horizontal and vertical turning bonus?
Yes sir. I’m tweaking further.
The aim assist was definitely effecting an fine tune movements I was making while aiming so I reduced it. I just finished posting the settings I’m experimenting with. It’s getting better, hopefully I can dial it in to the point where the game feels solid. I’ve seriously been spending way too much time in these menus. I’ve actually missed out on a few plot points in the story because of it.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How much time have you really spent on each console with this game? I’m running into these design issues the more I play. For example the subtitles sticking to the screen happened to me about 6 hours in.

about 7-8 hours on the PS5

half that on the stadia

a lot of ppl have noted the best overall experience is offered by PC followed by XSX or stadia (XSX has been better overall imo) then the PS5

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
For anybody that has the same complaints I do about the controls...I’m experimenting now with:
Outer dead zone maxed out at 1
Inner dead zone at 0.5
(The two points above have given me the biggest improvement so far. It’s not anywhere near perfect but it’s much better than before.)
Horizontal and vertical sensitivity at 20
Zoom sensitivity reduction 1.10
Response curve dynamic
All turning bonuses completely off
@MeachTheMonster for reference

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Took a break since I had fam come in for xmas but back to it, at the point of no return now, gonna do the "major" side missions tomorrow maybe and finish the game this week

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
about 7-8 hours on the PS5

half that on the stadia

a lot of ppl have noted the best overall experience is offered by PC followed by XSX or stadia (XSX has been better overall imo) then the PS5
Word. There’s things on the design side that I feel like will never be fixed. The npc AI is a complete joke. I punched an npc who was sitting down about 20 times in a row and he did nothing.
When you go into the apartment it gives you the option to shower (no idea why) but when you do the character keeps all his clothes on :dame: I noticed because the character had on the jacket on still which I thought was goofy as hell.
On the hardest difficulty, enemies don’t push at all. (At least not yet they haven’t). They all just stay in their general positions and shoot.
If you stop a car at an intersection other vehicles just stay there and don’t bother to evade your car.
Police offers appear out of no where if you commit a crime and losing them is so easy it makes me wonder why have cops in the game at all.
If I can get the controls to feel right I’d complain less but even still, nothing about this feels like a finished game and it sure as hell isn’t a “next gen experience”. (Yes I know this is bc port).

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Word. There’s things on the design side that I feel like will never be fixed. The npc AI is a complete joke. I punched an npc who was sitting down about 20 times in a row and he did nothing.
When you go into the apartment it gives you the option to shower (no idea why) but when you do the character keeps all his clothes on :dame: I noticed because the character had on the jacket on still which I thought was goofy as hell.
On the hardest difficulty, enemies don’t push at all. (At least not yet they haven’t). They all just stay in their general positions and shoot.
If you stop a car at an intersection other vehicles just stay there and don’t bother to evade your car.
Police offers appear out of no where if you commit a crime and losing them is so easy it makes me wonder why have cops in the game at all.
If I can get the controls to feel right I’d complain less but even still, nothing about this feels like a finished game and it sure as hell isn’t a “next gen experience”. (Yes I know this is bc port).
I mentioned this before about enemy AI, how id clear a building but itd still show i was in combat n id run around forever till i found some a$$hole just standing behind a barrel, aint even care that i was there:lolbron:

they could fix the ai but it cant be done with a simple patch. Its a big enough job that’d take a year+ to overhaul the game. I doubt they do it but maybe they will with a dlc release within the next 2 years.

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
:wow:Been on my Solid Snake steez with this game. Sneak up in this hotel room full of dealers, got the shyt, and was Swayze to the small ass Fiat I copped for 14 g's:banderas:

That Fiat drives so smooth :wow:

Wish I could customize it :francis:

Also whoever said bikes handle the best is on that bullshyt :hhh:

Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

You can go take a shower with clothes on right now in real life :beli:

Getting tired of this being listed as some sort of game bug when it's not. Just take your damn clothes off before starting the shower. :beli:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
That Fiat drives so smooth :wow:

Wish I could customize it :francis:

As whoever said bikes handle the best is on that bullshyt :hhh:

They handle better than them super cars:huhldup: I used one and damn near ran over three people on my way to get a package. Cops followed me on the way shooting at me and the lady I was suppose to meet was like "OH HELL NAW":merchant:. Damn near ruin my transaction with them F1 ass cars.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I mentioned this before about enemy AI, how id clear a building but itd still show i was in combat n id run around forever till i found some a$$hole just standing behind a barrel, aint even care that i was there:lolbron:

they could fix the ai but it cant be done with a simple patch. Its a big enough job that’d take a year+ to overhaul the game. I doubt they do it but maybe they will with a dlc release within the next 2 years.

I hate that once combat mode is active they never lose your position, making it impossible to flank them. This seems more like a glaring oversight or just plain laziness on their part to me rather than a glitch though.