"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Robert California

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TB
I'm out here getting MURKED :damn:

My street cred and LVL is only 8 :lupe: :patrice:

I tried doing the first Psyco Killer side job and keep getting killed at the last minute :snoop:

Now I'm reading that I need to get my LVL up first before trying that shyt again :ufdup: :snoop: :stopitslime:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
@Kamikaze Revy is killing me with his posts about things he hasn't realized or found out about yet.:laff:

Like for real :mjlol:

Is the game glitchy? Sure. But it's another thing to just not know how to play the game and think it's glitching because you don't understand how to play it :dead:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I'm out here getting MURKED :damn:

My street cred and LVL is only 8 :lupe: :patrice:

I tried doing the first Psyco Killer side job and keep getting killed at the last minute :snoop:

Now I'm reading that I need to get my LVL up first before trying that shyt again :ufdup: :snoop: :stopitslime:

Yeah they tell you this at beginning of the game in the tutorial but never really bring it up again, each individual enemy actually has a threat level that you can see when you scan them. If it's really high you need really high stats to fight them.

A lot of the random gang encounters on the streets are instadeath for you even at really high levels because the enemies are really tough.

Romell

Superstar
Daps
This game is just on another level when you get past the bugs and aren't disillusioned by all of the cut content. One day we'll get the full package assembled :wow:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Like for real :mjlol:

Is the game glitchy? Sure. But it's another thing to just not know how to play the game and think it's glitching because you don't understand how to play it :dead:
Don't get me wrong, I understand where he's coming from because a lot of gameplay elements are not explained explicitly so you have to figure out a lot while you're playing the game. It definitely took me a while to figure out how some elements of the game work.

I just think it's hilarious he asks each and every single one of those questions in this thread like 'What is this? Why does this happen? How does this work?' :russ:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A lot of the random gang encounters on the streets are instadeath for you even at really high levels because the enemies are really tough.

ya a couple times I played myself rolling up on gangs and taking out the first 1-2 pretty easily then in literally an instant I’m laid the fukk out with my health bar deaded on one shot wondering wtf happened smh

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
If this what she's wearing in the streets what's her OnlyBDs looking like? :damn:

yYHHObz.png

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
man I’m trying to get to that point so badly...maybe I’m not applying my perks correctly...I’m not able to make ppl kill themselves yet
my quickhacks taking like 80% health off rip and they reset like every 5 seconds , im at level 28

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
my quickhacks taking like 80% and they reset like every 5 seconds , im at level 28

I’m at 25 or 26 street cred...my intelligence is at lvl 10 and overall I think I’m at 12-13...I’ve applied most of my perks to quickhacking and the rest into breaching...when I scan enemies there isn’t much options to do anything...just one thing that takes long as hell to countdown and when it does it just says locked and nothing happens...seems like I still have a ways to go