"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Is this on the OG PS4? This looks good.
Yes. But this is when the game plays like it should play, not when it freezes when you move too fast or when it takes 10 seconds to load textures for a building or characters around the corner of a street that I've already been in for 15 minutes. :skip:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk it jumping back into the main missions for now

OT but I don’t like that a lot of the cool shyt (guns/body upgrades) aren’t available til your street cred is maxed out at 50...I imagine by that point the game is practically done

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
How nikkas be in the party when shawty throwing it back.

NJO2No8.png

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
fukk it jumping back into the main missions for now

OT but I don’t like that a lot of the cool shyt (guns/body upgrades) aren’t available til your street cred is maxed out at 50...I imagine by that point the game is practically done
To the contrary I felt I maxed out the street cred too soon. I’m still early in act 2

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
To the contrary I felt I maxed out the street cred too soon. I’m still early in act 2
Agreed. I reached street cred 50 very easily by just doing side quests and gigs. I think I was about half-way through with the story when I reached 50 street cred. Getting a level 50 character is another subject. I'm at 41 and I've played the game for over 100 hours. I don't know how you can get to level 50 without an xp farm exploit or using a mod to cheat. New game+ would have really been nice for this :francis:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Agreed. I reached street cred 50 very easily by just doing side quests and gigs. I think I was about half-way through with the story when I reached 50 street cred. Getting a level 50 character is another subject. I'm at 41 and I've played the game for over 100 hours. I don't know how you can get to level 50 without an xp farm exploit or using a mod to cheat. New game+ would have really been nice for this :francis:
I'm close to Level 50 and most of it has been gigs and crime scenes. But you really gotta scramble for experience every way you can.

For instance, if you incapicate enemies you get EXP, but if you kill them afterwards you get additional EXP. And make sure you do it in as many different ways as you can. A one skill build limits the leveling you can do on other skills.

Of course hack as much as you can in every mission even when you may not need it and make sure you always jack into access points for breach protocol EXP.

Whenever you finish a gig, make sure you stick around and kill whatever enemies are left. Don't get spotted doesn't mean "don't kill". If you're having trouble, just finish the objective up to the point you leave the area and the fixer calls you to congratulate you on your good work. Then go back in and finish up everything in that location for the extra EXP before the location "locks" once you've completed the gig fully. This also goes for the few "don't kill" gigs btw. Just stick to it until you've completed the optional "don't kill" objective, then go back in and murder everyone.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
The technical glitches are really hindering my ability to enjoy this game as much as I like. I ran into a bug where an npc’s subtitles stayed stuck on the menu regardless how far I got from them. Annoying as hell.

Also, I’m STILL constantly in the menus tweaking controls and hdr settings because the game just doesn’t feel right and doesn’t look as good as I would like it in terms of what’s dark being dark and what’s bright being bright. The hdr settings are terrible and you really don’t know what you did to the image until you leave the menu altogether.