"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Go through your backpack and disassemble any weapons you don't want whenever you wipe out a mob of enemies

In your Tech ability activate the Scrapper Perk and it automatically disassembles any junk items you collect

These two things will also ensure that you rarely even get close to exceeding your weight capacity

It's probably known already, but items and guns are color coded with purple and yellow being the most desirable, white being the least

You can also craft ammo at any time except during combat

Don't be afraid to check out the crafting menu, I don't craft guns often since my tech level is only at ten right now, but I use it often for making ammo and armor upgrade chips.

Also in the crafting section is the ability to upgrade your weapons to higher DPS's which is where I spend most of the ability at.

rep...this is my goal for today...granted it’s fun to be in a middle of a firefight with no ammo and I gotta run and try to avoid taking gunfire will trying to loot bodies for guns + ammo

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Back for another round of Comrade's Hammer. At this point I'm probably going to be disappointed if I can't one-shot Adam Smasher.

Drop in and drop muthafukkas.:russ:

o3jqUuA.gif

Blow a man's body out of his clothes with that 300,000 damage critical headshot.:mjlit:

B2Xq9wu.gif

And a bonus gif: Ashura, the legendary smart sniper rifle. Perfect for cutting corners. :mjgrin:

Kf7pLgW.gif

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
Go through your backpack and disassemble any weapons you don't want whenever you wipe out a mob of enemies

In your Tech ability activate the Scrapper Perk and it automatically disassembles any junk items you collect

These two things will also ensure that you rarely even get close to exceeding your weight capacity

It's probably known already, but items and guns are color coded with purple and yellow being the most desirable, white being the least

You can also craft ammo at any time except during combat

Don't be afraid to check out the crafting menu, I don't craft guns often since my tech level is only at ten right now, but I use it often for making ammo and armor upgrade chips.

Also in the crafting section is the ability to upgrade your weapons to higher DPS's which is where I spend most of the ability at.

Nice man, thanks - never knew about that scrapper perk. One thing I don't get though is the DPS rating on weapons - I have some weapons with a high DPS but the damage rating is pretty low. My most effective weapon atm is a Rapture revolver with is currently at around 170 DPS with a damage rating between 117 - 143 but then I got a smart sidewinder rifle with 200 DPS but only 15-19 damage.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
rep...this is my goal for today...granted it’s fun to be in a middle of a firefight with no ammo and I gotta run and try to avoid taking gunfire will trying to loot bodies for guns + ammo

How did you run outta ammo tho???:mjlol::bryan:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Nice man, thanks - never knew about that scrapper perk. One thing I don't get though is the DPS rating on weapons - I have some weapons with a high DPS but the damage rating is pretty low. My most effective weapon atm is a Rapture revolver with is currently at around 170 DPS with a damage rating between 117 - 143 but then I got a smart sidewinder rifle with 200 DPS but only 15-19 damage.

Yeah, I still don't get it either. Maybe someone that knows could expand on it for us a little

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

Yeah, I still don't get it either. Maybe someone that knows could expand on it for us a little
DPS is Damage Per Second, thus taking into account the fire rate of your gun.

For instance:
An assault rifle and a shotgun both have 300 DPS.

The assault rifle fires 6 shots per second so a single shot does 50 damage.

The shotgun fires two shots per second so a single shot does 150 damage.

DPS is thus completely relative to the type of weapon you use.

Last edited:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Back for another round of Comrade's Hammer. At this point I'm probably going to be disappointed if I can't one-shot Adam Smasher.

Drop in and drop muthafukkas.:russ:

o3jqUuA.gif

Blow a man's body out of his clothes with that 300,000 damage critical headshot.:mjlit:

B2Xq9wu.gif

And a bonus gif: Ashura, the legendary smart sniper rifle. Perfect for cutting corners. :mjgrin:

Kf7pLgW.gif

Is this on the OG PS4? This looks good.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ughh...I hate that this has turned into a “jigsaw” platformer ever since I got these leg upgrades...now every mission seems to be hidden on a rooftop

*edit*

oops...I didn’t see the stairs :francis:

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I bought the yellow samurai jacket but don’t see it in my inventory...this happen to anyone?