"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Just side missions then maybe? Whenever I go through the messages tab, it adds a few missions on my sidebar
You get a couple side missions from shards found at active crime scenes. Often it is just a reference to a hidden stash or loot you have to collect. But most shards and messages on computers are just context to your current gig/activity.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
You get a couple side missions from shards found at active crime scenes. Often it is just a reference to a hidden stash or loot you have to collect. But most shards and messages on computers are just context to your current gig/activity.

Tight, I've just been neglecting them unless the mission has called for me to open them

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
For those saying there’s no point in exploration.
133592423_10217393738785290_5062795769434643369_n.jpg

Found this just randomly driving through a tunnel.

This is just one example, but there’s plenty of stuff to find in the world through exploration, on top of the stuff that’s actually marked on the map.

:mjlol: some people just have no idea how to play this game, even going to the far edges of the map you'll find unmarked shyt.

I was out in the very far end of Northside which is just a barren, desolate industrial district and came across some murder scene with a bunch of Eddies and some rare weaponry with a shard telling the backstory of what happened.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
For those saying there’s no point in exploration.
133592423_10217393738785290_5062795769434643369_n.jpg

Found this just randomly driving through a tunnel.

This is just one example, but there’s plenty of stuff to find in the world through exploration, on top of the stuff that’s actually marked on the map.
Its one of the best cars in the game

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I haven’t really figured out the hacking stuff. Anytime I try to hack attack an enemy they just get pissed off at me and I have to shoot them anyway:manny:

same here but I don’t think either of us were mocking ppl for not “knowing how to play the game”...my bad...just a pet peeve of mine when ppl try to pass off their opinions or personal preferences as “fact”

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Crafting is the one part of the game I don't fully understand yet. Any tips?

Go through your backpack and disassemble any weapons you don't want whenever you wipe out a mob of enemies

In your Tech ability activate the Scrapper Perk and it automatically disassembles any junk items you collect

These two things will also ensure that you rarely even get close to exceeding your weight capacity

It's probably known already, but items and guns are color coded with purple and yellow being the most desirable, white being the least

You can also craft ammo at any time except during combat

Don't be afraid to check out the crafting menu, I don't craft guns often since my tech level is only at ten right now, but I use it often for making ammo and armor upgrade chips.

Also in the crafting section is the ability to upgrade your weapons to higher DPS's which is where I spend most of the ability at.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I haven’t really figured out the hacking stuff. Anytime I try to hack attack an enemy they just get pissed off at me and I have to shoot them anyway:manny:

I use hacking more as a sidearm. Soften them up a little beforehand and then use it to supplement my firearms during combat. Weapon Glitch, Contagion, and Cyberware Malfunction (for fast enemies) are my favorites.

The Turret Hack perk is very useful too.