"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Man I don't know but anyone seen those Thermal Katana's yet or was they taken out all of a sudden???:what: WTF I want to lightsaber these fools in half!!!:demonic:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:beli: I really wanted to be in here sharing and rocking with ya'll, but, the stanning got out of control.

This is a great game, far from classic or groundbreaking and most of my issue have little to do with bugs and glitches.

You could get a real introduction to Vik, Misty, Jackie & T-Bug, you deal with a "lower level" fixer like Wakako before moving onto Dexter Deshawn.

:picard: The disrespeck.

:laugh: But, I agree with you

The fact I felt like a "Corpo" for like half a hour really killed any chance of me going for a 2nd playthrough anytime soon

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:beli: I really wanted to be in here sharing and rocking with ya'll, but, the stanning got out of control.

This is a great game, far from classic or groundbreaking and most of my issue have little to do with bugs and glitches.

:picard: The disrespeck.

:laugh: But, I agree with you

The fact I felt like a "Corpo" for like half a hour really killed any chance of me going for a 2nd playthrough anytime soon
And the weird thing about the corpo lifepath is Arasaka unsubtly hinted at as still beefing with Militech in the game and they start you as an Arasaka Employee instead of a Militech employee when you're essentially at odds with your former employer for the rest of the game
AND lose access to the hardware you start with.
So I wonder why they don't make the player a Militech employee ? I can already see the story ramifications for such a decision
(no romance option for panam, maybe romance meredith stout, personally invested in finding the spider and so on and so on)

They really missed the chance to tell some great stories in here (even though they did have some pretty good ones that ultimately went nowhere)

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Again, just sharing, but, it's alarming how dead this game is--Stadia

This was prolly the last side mission I did before I did the final mission

There was a glitch and I didn't realize he pulled a gun til it popped in :mjlol:

AGY_3L-triizSpf2qEEzysQQnwqrfyTvfFXDFpZ0RIlTBAT1CXckVTf5rStw=w2400-h1350-rw-no

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
And the weird thing about the corpo lifepath is Arasaka unsubtly hinted at as still beefing with Militech in the game and they start you as an Arasaka Employee instead of a Militech employee when you're essentially at odds with your former employer for the rest of the game
AND lose access to the hardware you start with.
So I wonder why they don't make the player a Militech employee ? I can already see the story ramifications for such a decision
(no romance option for panam, maybe romance meredith stout, personally invested in finding the spider and so on and so on)

They really missed the chance to tell some great stories in here (even though they did have some pretty good ones that ultimately went nowhere)

I basically roleplayed as a Corpo/Arasaka.

My whole thing with Johnny was ":yeshrug:I don't give a fukk about your beef with Arasaka."

In the end;

I cut a deal with Arasaka...EXCEPT I didn't let them upload my mind and just took the 6 month death sentence

The best part of this game is the story and main characters, but, every thing feels so undercooked.

I almost forgot about that.

It's brought up at the end in the hospital bed TV when Arasaka body switches with his son.

Again, the game world should have reflected that beef, but, it didn't.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And while we're on Pacifica, why in the world is such a huge chunk of the area walled off ???
Or better yet why does Pacifica essentially "feel" no different than any other part of the map ?

I got to pacifica and expected complete fukkery and I received was...watson with a better beach.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is cool useful? I have 10 points in everything but cool. Sitting at 3 cool. Nothing in there seems good enough. On another play through I guess I can swap out 10 points in reflex cause even though its useful for damage you can still kill most things without it.