"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Couple more hours in...

Not really feeling the way the car controls.
Overall character control still feels off to me, especially the right stick. I can’t find a response curve or sensitivity that really feels the way I want it.

Also, this game is in the top five for the worst HDR controls of any game. You mean to tell me that automatically cycling between 2 pictures and giving me 3 sliders and essentially telling me “make this picture look the way you want it” is the best they could come up with? Most annoying is how the images they want you to reference keep cycling and cant be paused. I’ve spent way too much time to back to the menu adjusting hdr and controls instead of just enjoying the game.

I haven’t had any real issue with the frame rate on the ps5. Everything on screen in terms of FPS appears smooth at all times. Texture pop in, clipping, and assets/characters teleporting have been a fairly regular occurrence.

STILL...I’m finding the story and overall world interesting enough. The game overall lacks the polish a release this big should have. I’m not anywhere near ready to call the game broken though.
Go into controls turn them back to default then go into advanced options and turn off the “turning bonus” for both sticks.
That worked for me.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I told you breh. Breach+Contagion be having me feel like Darth Vader :blessed:

When the modders get a light saber in here :whoa:

I had a Gig where I needed to get revenge for someone. Went through one door, spotted the guy, hit Suicide. Dude didn't even have time to realize what was happening :merchant:

This is the game Watch Dogs Legion was supposed to be when it came to this hacking shyt :mjcry:
That Suicide quickhack is different. I got a deck that makes all legendary and above stuff spread.... breh. Had 2 Millitech goons around the campfire get up out their seats to clap themselves :wow: one dude was like "WAIT NO fukk :damn:"

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Go into controls turn them back to default then go into advanced options and turn off the “turning bonus” for both sticks.
That worked for me.
Yeah I did that too it still doesn’t feel right to me. I’m gonna keep tweaking the settings though. Out the gate the right stick is trash.

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
Been messing with the photo mode, captured these on PS4 Pro.

d4tgwkN.jpg

quCYwSC.jpg

8vu7whi.jpg

kNWFzpC.jpg

5OxUqMq.jpg

3Wt4T7G.jpg

GlKgIBL.jpg

d233Z1a.jpg

tJe3wvn.jpg

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
just realized the drop point hack works with any/all items...have 270 items...so I’m just keep using the hack til I get to a mil

also OT but this game definitely warrants comparisons to GTA although I think cyberpunk expands on that game model in some ways that make it far more interesting imo

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can’t say it enough how much I love the gunplay...shyt is really tense and literally has me jumping back in my seat at times

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I can’t say it enough how much I love the gunplay...shyt is really tense and literally has me jumping back in my seat at times

im not a big fan of the gunplay I do like how "crazy" it feels. The quick dudes zig zagging everywhere, the random goon running towards you then tripping over a dead body :dead:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m just riding around the city wiping out different vendors...I could just ffwd time but this is fun and gives me an excuse to ride around the city lol