"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, imagine the weapon trees as something out of Borderlands. And depending on what you're going for, you don't "need" all of those perks in a tree to be effective.

At the same time, there is stuff in completely unrelated trees like Cool/Stealth that have crazy utility. I think Cool has a perk that is a flat +15% to headshot damage. From any source.

When I respect my perks later on - I'll probably move all my points in Stealth from detection-related stuff to poison damage. Why? Because I can mod my Mantis blades to do poison damage and one of my go-to quickhacks, Contagion, does poison damage. With a few extra perks in that tree shifted around all poison damage I do will be at an increased clip, enemies effected by it will take more damage, and they'll be slowed :manny:

The leveling shyt is waaaaaaay more complicated than it looks and its the main reason I need to hurry up and finish my first run then run it back. I had no clue what half this shyt did or how to level trees independently. Want to level rifles and handguns? That's easy - use those weapons. Want to level Annihilation? Better rip people to shreds. Athletics? Do laps or burn your stamina by any means necessary.

This first run, my dumb ass put points in Throwing Knives :dead:

If you spec into intelligence/quickhacks, you won't even need to take the poison perk. I'm going Intelligence/Cool/Technical Ability, and I can body an entire group of goons with the legendary version of Contagion.

I forget the name of it, but there's a cyberdeck that lets quickhacks that spread jump to an additional target. I don't use it because I prefer upload and cooldown speed, but that chews through enemies.

nah I got that basic shyt already and none of it has increased my hacking speed...I want the real shyt

Save up your eddies and cop the Tetratonic Rippler Mk 4 as soon as you can. Reduces quickhack upload time by 75%, and reduces quickhack cooldowns by 45%. shyt is borderline broken. And specing into breach protocol will let you pick up a perk that gives you a daemon to shut down cameras.

-----------------

I'm always down for a completely unnecessary Smiths reference, but naming that mission There is a Light That Never Goes Out is maybe a little too spot on. :huhldup:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Day in the life as Corpo V

4O5OmCZ.jpg

NCgz59I.png

tCjMTJx.png

rTlwVcv.png

lzfUTEn.jpg

6yKBxmt.png

zVxJ6Lr.jpg

kL9rC3A.png

I can’t say it enough...the female models in this game are really impressive...I be trying to have my character strike up conversations with them but talks don’t be going far tho :francis:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Couple more hours in...

Not really feeling the way the car controls.
Overall character control still feels off to me, especially the right stick. I can’t find a response curve or sensitivity that really feels the way I want it.

Also, this game is in the top five for the worst HDR controls of any game. You mean to tell me that automatically cycling between 2 pictures and giving me 3 sliders and essentially telling me “make this picture look the way you want it” is the best they could come up with? Most annoying is how the images they want you to reference keep cycling and cant be paused. I’ve spent way too much time to back to the menu adjusting hdr and controls instead of just enjoying the game.

I haven’t had any real issue with the frame rate on the ps5. Everything on screen in terms of FPS appears smooth at all times. Texture pop in, clipping, and assets/characters teleporting have been a fairly regular occurrence.

STILL...I’m finding the story and overall world interesting enough. The game overall lacks the polish a release this big should have. I’m not anywhere near ready to call the game broken though.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Couple more hours in...

Overall character control still feels off to me, especially the right stick. I can’t find a response curve or sensitivity that really feels the way I want it.

Also, this game is in the top five for the worst HDR controls of any game. You mean to tell me that automatically cycling between 2 pictures and giving me 3 sliders and essentially telling me “make this picture look the way you want it” is the best they could come up with? Most annoying is how the images they want you to reference keep cycling and cant be paused. I’ve spent way too much time to back to the menu adjusting hdr and controls instead of just enjoying the game.

I haven’t had any real issue with the frame rate on the ps5. Everything on screen in terms of FPS appears smooth at all times. Texture pop in, clipping, and assets/characters teleporting have been a fairly regular occurrence.

STILL...I’m finding the story and overall world interesting enough. The game overall lacks the polish a release this big should have. I’m not anywhere near ready to call the game broken though.

worth noting the Witcher 3 controls were fukking awful on release (character movement and horse)

they completely re did them and made them the default

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
worth noting the Witcher 3 controls were fukking awful on release (character movement and horse)

they completely re did them and made them the default
Funny you mention that...I bought the Witcher 3 day one and didn’t like the feel of the movement and overall combat. On a whim I decided to give it another go years later and feel in love with it. I got pulled in by the story and overall world. I still have to finish it (I’m about 80% done). I got really caught up in doing every single side mission.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny you mention that...I bought the Witcher 3 day one and didn’t like the feel of the movement and overall combat. On a whim I decided to give it another go years later and feel in love with it. I got pulled in by the story and overall world. I still have to finish it (I’m about 80% done). I got really caught up in doing every single side mission.

Yup, I was over a year late to it so missed out on literally all of the bullshyt, was surprised to learn how bad it was once I’d already finished and did some reading on its release, i honestly had no idea....found out you can actually still switch to the original control/sensitivity settings in the menu so tried it out of curiosity, it was straight :hhh:

but yeah finish TW3 when you can, do NOT skip it’s DLC either

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
that shyt free??? :gucci::mjlol:

but seriously that’s why I’m do that painting glitch today...my goal is to find the painting mission and complete it then try the duplicate hack...I don’t mind doing the side missions but that’s a hard ass grind when like one upgrade can cost as much as $100k smh

Dude make sure your the right level too I tried to go there early and militech bodied me badly when they showed up...:damn: I was not even in the same league...

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dude make sure your the right level too I tried to go there early and militech bodied me badly when they showed up...:damn: I was not even in the same league...

lol...appreciate the heads up...literally just fired up the game and was googling where to find the spot

KageDaBeast

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Durham, NC

You gotta run 'em over with a car; run one over, back up and save, and take the rest down one by one. :russ:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Couple more hours in...

The driving is absolute ass. Made worse by the POS GPS system :scust:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
finally got those legendary quickhacks i was talking about earlier and :mjlol: whole compound dead before the first dude can even pull his gun
I told you breh. Breach+Contagion be having me feel like Darth Vader :blessed:

When the modders get a light saber in here :whoa:

I had a Gig where I needed to get revenge for someone. Went through one door, spotted the guy, hit Suicide. Dude didn't even have time to realize what was happening :merchant:

This is the game Watch Dogs Legion was supposed to be when it came to this hacking shyt :mjcry: