"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
better get to work :mjgrin:

Honestly, a good quickhack setup outright trivializes solid chunks of the game.

I'll stealth/melee a whole 2 floors til I fukk up on the third and have to show off my final form :wow: its an honor and a privilege to get turned inside out and fried by my legendary quickhacks.

When you ping a vending machine and see nikkas on the floor above you chillin, thinking shyt is sweet :mjgrin:

Then you overheat him and his buddies and they start bubblin like a good plate of Mac n Cheese :ohlawd:

Bunch of dudes coming out of doors because you said fukk stealth and tripped the alarm :dwillhuh:

But your cyberdeck is OP and you already got 3 more hacks buffered up. No downtime over fukk nikkas :myman:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The driving is absolute ass. Made worse by the POS GPS system :scust:
Lol why is that mini map soooo zoomed in
How many times have you passed a turn cause you don't see it till your halfway down the intersection?

Driving is shyt - imo it is unplayable in first person, I have no idea how anyone can drive without going into 3rd person camera
Melee is shyt - literally same 3 punch combo over and over. If they had added some cool finishers sort of like the Glory Kills in Doom, it would've gone a LONG way
Gun play is serviceable - This obviously isn't COD but the shooting feels miles better than like GTA or Red Dead. It's fine.

whoa...wasn’t shifting on the gunplay...and it’s definitely better than fallout but not RDR2 imo :smh:

Red Dead 2's gunplay was horrendous. Cover literally did not work

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Car I haggled for in one of the boxing matches, mine now :youngsabo:
1d0XP6t.jpg

The dude I just beat 'ol lady :youngsabo:
KyNA6DG.jpg

I actually let ol boy keep his ride and the cash. Had a little one on the way plus he seemed like a decent guy.:ehh:

Is cool useful? I have 10 points in everything but cool. Sitting at 3 cool. Nothing in there seems good enough. On another play through I guess I can swap out 10 points in reflex cause even though its useful for damage you can still kill most things without it.

I put points in it for the crit damage/chance perks.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
completely different experience on the XSX...streets are PACKED in the day...still very lively at night tho...not tryna be funny but it is a better experience than it is on the PS5/stadia...I’ve played the game on all 3 platforms and am surprised at the difference

Again, just sharing, but, it's alarming how dead this game is--Stadia

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

This braindance shows the Hacker with Hands bugging the vehicle of a foreign national new to night city.
Eddie bonus for doing it undetected.

I already destroyed the sentry robots from the exit ramp before entering via hack so the rest is just a light social engineering job distracting guards so I can stealth and playing with cameras

The finish, to smooth.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is cool useful? I have 10 points in everything but cool. Sitting at 3 cool. Nothing in there seems good enough. On another play through I guess I can swap out 10 points in reflex cause even though its useful for damage you can still kill most things without it.

The resistance levels you get with each point in Cool are good, but the real value is in abusing Cold Blood and the stealth skills. I'm haven't into Cool, and unless they somehow saw me, nothing stands a chance against me. I hit a crit headshot for 68,000 earlier. I'm out here straight DELETING fools when I don't quickhack them (which Cool can effect also).

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I don’t know about y’all..... but I don’t think I’m gonna be able to get through all the stories like a lot of us discussed.

When it’s all said and done. I’m probably gonna put like over 100hrs on this game.

Once I complete, I’m gonna take a break and it will be a minute before I jump back on to invest another 100hrs. I don’t care how dope this game is

#Nomad4Life

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t know about y’all..... but I don’t think I’m gonna be able to get through all the stories like a lot of us discussed.

When it’s all said and done. I’m probably gonna put like over 100hrs on this game.

Once I complete, I’m gonna take a break and it will be a minute before I jump back on to invest another 100hrs. I don’t care how dope this game is

#Nomad4Life

lol...I’ve put in 20 hours already and feel like I’ve barely scratched the surface...did the drop point hack and got up to $250k before I decided to so some upgrades...I don’t understand the point of the super jump shyt (the one where you gotta “charge” it up) when landings still fukk me up...I thought my legs would be strong enough to withstand that now...also I’m still working on my hacking ability...the shyt took so long when I tried again after a couple upgrades that I said fukk it and just started blasting smh