"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I don’t know about y’all..... but I don’t think I’m gonna be able to get through all the stories like a lot of us discussed.

When it’s all said and done. I’m probably gonna put like over 100hrs on this game.

Once I complete, I’m gonna take a break and it will be a minute before I jump back on to invest another 100hrs. I don’t care how dope this game is

#Nomad4Life
I put in over 100 hours so far. I’ve been trying to do everything. I still have more things to complete too. I’ve been enjoying the game a lot

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
anyone on pc getting "cyberpunk has flatlined" crashes mid game? just started happening today to me all of a sudden. can't go more than 10 mins without the game crashing now

edit: Nvm must be related to the big with having rtx on

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I did this mission so “wrong” tonight :mjlol:

walked right up to the front gate and shotgunned dude in the face and then everything went haywire from there...ultimately shot up everyone and the cameras too before placing the tracker on the car...got scolded by regina or w/e her name is for not doing it quietly...still paid me tho...I noticed your hacks are quick af tho...I might need to apply perks to breaching instead of just focusing on hacking

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I did this mission so “wrong” tonight :mjlol:

walked right up to the front gate and shotgunned dude in the face and then everything went haywire from there...ultimately shot up everyone and the cameras too before placing the tracker on the car...got scolded by regina or w/e her name is for not doing it quietly...still paid me tho...I noticed your hacks are quick af tho...I might need to apply perks to breaching instead of just focusing on hacking
You just might.

But in the Corpo life, there's no room for amateur night

Especially, on the hardest difficulty.
My style is hacking
and beating the shyt outta people.

hack, stealth, stun bulllets, hands

and if they really piss me off I'm pulling out the charged shotty and its all over for they body

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
anyone on pc getting "cyberpunk has flatlined" crashes mid game? just started happening today to me all of a sudden. can't go more than 10 mins without the game crashing now

edit: Nvm must be related to the big with having rtx on
happening alot on the 5

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
This game is always throwing some extra shyt into these missions for no reason :mjlol:

Thought these racing missions was just that...racing missions...then shyt gets :dame: out of nowhere :mjlol:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Just beat it. Got the ending that suited my nomad character well:

Took Panama’s path (who was my romantic interest), decided to keep my body for myself, traveled to AZ with my girl, the end :blessed:

does the way we go about handling side missions (i.e. murking nikkas) have an impact on whether or not we get a good vs bad ending?

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Started over as a brehette V

dNqKz0O.png

After playing for a while I realized she kind of looks like a young version of my mother :dame:

Guess there won't be any tomfoolery this playthrough :mjcry: