"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Seems most recent patch made my game more unstable. Got a couple bugs I never encountered before. One mission would not progress because it would not bring up the conversation prompts, so I had to go back and restart the mission. Another mission wouldn’t “stop” after I completed it. The “we got action” music just kept playing as I went on and did another mission and it wouldn’t stop. Had to go back and reload the save to before the mission and re/do it.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Seems most recent patch made my game more unstable. Got a couple bugs I never encountered before. One mission would not progress because it would not bring up the conversation prompts, so I had to go back and restart the mission. Another mission wouldn’t “stop” after I completed it. The “we got action” music just kept playing as I went on and did another mission and it wouldn’t stop. Had to go back and reload the save to before the mission and re/do it.
:ohhh:

i thought there was nothing wrong with the game breh? :lolbron:you attacked people for pointing out bugs in this very thread... :skip:

acted like the game was perfectly playable :russ:

:stopitslime:pitiful

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:ohhh:

i thought there was nothing wrong with the game breh? :lolbron:you attacked people for pointing out bugs in this very thread... :skip:

acted like the game was perfectly playable :russ:

:stopitslime:pitiful
My post literally says it’s the first time I’ve encountered these bugs.

And I didn’t attack anyone. Must got the wrong guy.

Now go away lil buddy :camby:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
How much yal think this gonna be on sale for next december?

$15?
It will easily be $29.99. On a positive note if you wait that long you'll get a better game for it for far less money than anyone that's gonna attack you now for that post is playing through. The game just came out and is already on sale for $49.99 this week.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I’ve literally put all my perks into quick hacks and it still takes me long as hell to hack cameras one at a time...my brain level is 9 and I haven’t put any perks into breaching so maybe that’s why idk
If your hacks are taking a long time, its probably on the cyberdeck and not your actual skills/perk.

Some quickhacks take a long time to 'cast' in general.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I’ve literally put all my perks into quick hacks and it still takes me long as hell to hack cameras one at a time...my brain level is 9 and I haven’t put any perks into breaching so maybe that’s why idk

Goto a ripperdoc and upgrade your cyberware

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Goto a ripperdoc and upgrade your cyberware

that shyt free??? :gucci::mjlol:

but seriously that’s why I’m do that painting glitch today...my goal is to find the painting mission and complete it then try the duplicate hack...I don’t mind doing the side missions but that’s a hard ass grind when like one upgrade can cost as much as $100k smh

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
nah I got that basic shyt already and none of it has increased my hacking speed...I want the real shyt
better get to work :mjgrin:

Honestly, a good quickhack setup outright trivializes solid chunks of the game.

I'll stealth/melee a whole 2 floors til I fukk up on the third and have to show off my final form :wow: its an honor and a privilege to get turned inside out and fried by my legendary quickhacks.

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
Day in the life as Corpo V

4O5OmCZ.jpg

NCgz59I.png

tCjMTJx.png

rTlwVcv.png

lzfUTEn.jpg

6yKBxmt.png

zVxJ6Lr.jpg

kL9rC3A.png