"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
OT but the cyberpsycho killer missions are the “scariest” ones...coming up on a scene...seeing the dead bodies and discovering the cause of deaths...then continuing to search the scene knowing they could be just around the corner before you eventually spot them over a fresh kill...very “blade runner-esque”

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
OT but the cyberpsycho killer missions are the “scariest” ones...coming up on a scene...seeing the dead bodies and discovering the cause of deaths...then continuing to search the scene knowing they could be just around the corner before you eventually spot them over a fresh kill...very “blade runner-esque”

Funny you mention this, I JUST finished doing a cyberpsycho mission. Dude had mines and laser tripwires all over the place.

Got blown up by a mine on top of a little control room after I climbed up lol. But yeah it's creepy seeing all the victims laid out dead
but we're supposed to just beat these mfs up and leave them alive.:mjlol:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dead::dead::dead:

Yeah that's the main thing Regina is always asking is to keep them alive.:russ:

she did “warn” me once about some shyt about being more discreet but I don’t pay as much attention to the phone calls and messages as I should...I half ass listen to the phone calls and usually skim thru the messages

Last edited:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Funny you mention this, I JUST finished doing a cyberpsycho mission. Dude had mines and laser tripwires all over the place.

Got blown up by a mine on top of a little control room after I climbed up lol. But yeah it's creepy seeing all the victims laid out dead
but we're supposed to just beat these mfs up and leave them alive.:mjlol:
Shoot them until they have low health then beat them down the rest of the way.