"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
Oh yall done fukked up by telling me how to take these screenshots
3MgJe7J.png

'bout to act an ass

obligatory :dame:
full

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really, really feel that Jackie and his whole story arc would hit harder if the intro wasn't just a montage of various missions that
should've taken place. This story from opening to end would've undoubtedly been better if the intro was the first half of a 40 hour story.
You could get a real introduction to Vik, Misty, Jackie & T-Bug, you deal with a "lower level" fixer like Wakako before moving onto Dexter Deshawn.
You could really get a chance to really develop "feelings" for the crew with the Dex mission as a "climax" in the story.

And you're forced to stay on 1/2 of the map, they could've also used that time to build up Johnny Silverhand as this radical, psychopath
then the story could unfold from there.

A lot of potential there that I feel was just...wasted. :pachaha:

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ve literally put all my perks into quick hacks and it still takes me long as hell to hack cameras one at a time...my brain level is 9 and I haven’t put any perks into breaching so maybe that’s why idk

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I’ve literally put all my perks into quick hacks and it still takes me long as hell to hack cameras one at a time...my brain level is 9 and I haven’t put any perks into breaching so maybe that’s why idk

Usually just takes me a couple of seconds, or almost instantly depending on where I'm at.

I wonder if the cyberware you have installed has anything to do with it. :patrice:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well it's when you meet the Haitian nikka placid. Save and go on yt you'll be up quick asf.

Yea breh, just get to that space oddity mission get that painting, look on YouTube for the workaround and you’ll never run outta money again. Lol.

I’ll try this glitch today after I find that painting...the dope shyt about it is it fits in with the game...in “real life” within the scope of the game, I’m pretty sure folks would’ve found ways to hack drop-off points lol