"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
rZ2a0gW.jpg

#catset :win:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Corpo folks
When he tells you to test out the hack in the security room, is there any way in other than having Body 6 to open the door? If not I'm going to have to go level 3 times before I can move on. I had zero intentions of upgrading Body :snoop:

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Nope.

Hate that I have to but I'm putting this away until an update effectively fixes the crashing. I get 2 - 3 per hour now and I just reached my limit. I'm all the way good on this until they fix it. Shame because I had finally hit Act 2 and things were really taking off, but the game has become borderline unplayable for me since that latest patch, which somehow made the issue worse for me. I'm legit afraid to drive or travel through town now because I know a crash is coming. Can't & won't play it in this state.
Damnn breh it ain't that bad for me, I crash once every 2 n half to 4 hours :mjlol: but I just beat it a second time and got the rarest trophy besides completing it :blessed:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Damnn breh it ain't that bad for me, I crash once every 2 n half to 4 hours :mjlol: but I just beat it a second time and got the rarest trophy besides completing it :blessed:

Used to be the case for me. Not anymore. Idk what happened after that update but I'm tapping out. :hubie:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Just started on ps5.
I hate these FPS rpgs that use weapon sway as a stat to level up. Gunplay feels too lose at the moment. Graphics look better than a PS4 game but not on par with miles Morales. I’m seeing texture and shadow pop in and already ran into my first clipping issue. I’m pretty interested in the story so far though so I’m very optimistic.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Just started on ps5.
I hate these FPS rpgs that use weapon sway as a stat to level up. Gunplay feels too lose at the moment. Graphics look better than a PS4 game but not on par with miles Morales. I’m seeing texture and shadow pop in and already ran into my first clipping issue. I’m pretty interested in the story so far though so I’m very optimistic.

Weapon Sway???:patrice:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps