"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can always craft health potions it's better that way

man I haven’t crafted shyt and don’t have the patience to right now...it’s too much other shyt to learn/do...maybe if I do a next gen playthrough, I’ll fukk around with it

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
man I haven’t crafted shyt and don’t have the patience to right now...it’s too much other shyt to learn/do...maybe if I do a next gen playthrough, I’ll fukk around with it
I really feel like I fukked up my 1st run by listening to all the talk about crafting. Its good - damn good. But I put points into tech when I otherwise never would've and kinda got distracted by what I was going for.

I think the crafting/tech dependence is kinda unbalanced too. Not sure how you'd even realistically upgrade equipment regularly without it tbh. Epic and Legendary Iconics just hit different. Some of this stuff gets additional perks too and just one extra mod slot can be HUGE too.

I'm overpowered as fukk just starting act 3 :dead: pretty sure I've killed everyone in Pacifica twice

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
^^^

ya I’m not sure how to balance skill points and perks...damn near all of it has gone into intelligence and hacking respectively

Vεnεficα

All Star
Daps
Im still in the prologue but I have a question. Outside of T-bug and Dex are there any other black Characters in this game?:patrice:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm on my second playthrough and I ran into some random shyt I didn't in my first. A random black dude called me over to him while I was running to a mission and sold me a spiked BD. I woke up in the same bathroom as sandra naked with no money or items and about 20 scavs waiting to kill me. Too bad for them I'm a legendary netrunner. I killed everyone without leaving the room :umad: but breh there's a lot of random fukkery in cyberpunk

They thought you were a mark :dead:

Gave em that upgraded cyberdeck juice :salute:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I kinda get what the other dude is saying tho...the markers definitely help...cuz there’d be too much to explore on it own if there weren’t but as a result, I am focused on going straight to the missions one after the other versus actually exploring the city in an attempt to find things...I still walk around now and then for fun...but I can see why others wouldn’t or don’t feel the need to since there’s no “reward” for doing so...it would be just simply to take in the city with no real payoff as it relates to the game/story

thing is he can just turn the markers off if he feels that way

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
thing is he can just turn the markers off if he feels that way

oh wow...I might try it then but honestly it’s going to be incredibly overwhelming...plus I like knowing what level of trouble I’m going to encounter...I’m surprised it’s an option...playing this game without markers on the map honestly sounds like more of a hassle...the terrain is different from RDR2...RDR2 is open plains for the most part so ya if you see a nikka next to a dead horse with arrows sticking out of it then you’re tempted to go and see what it is with the expectation it’ll trigger a side mission...night city is too compact and crowded for that tho...you’d probably get dizzy tryna find side missions without markers...sometimes I can’t pinpoint who/what I’m looking for even with the markers :russ:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
oh wow...I might try it then but honestly it’s going to be incredibly overwhelming...plus I like knowing what level of trouble I’m going to encounter...I’m surprised it’s an option...playing this game without markers on the map honestly sounds like more of a hassle

I don't even pay attention to the danger level warnings lol. I like just going in and getting it poppin no matter what.

That F5 key (quicksave) stays getting used tho

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I would love to reset my attributes

Got some useless points in Cool

They do need to balance the combat system a bit. But I think this is like the Witcher where they give every "path" a viable option and you can just end up OP quickly.

A system of hard counters on the highest difficulty would make the game better to me. As of now, Cool builds aren't really needed since the hacking path solves any difficulty you may encounter. At a certain point you rarely encounter situations that will force you to play stealth builds.