"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
man I would probably only discover like 10% of the side quests if they were never displayed on the map.

I kinda get what the other dude is saying tho...the markers definitely help...cuz there’d be too much to explore on it own if there weren’t but as a result, I am focused on going straight to the missions one after the other versus actually exploring the city in an attempt to find things...I still walk around now and then for fun...but I can see why others wouldn’t or don’t feel the need to since there’s no “reward” for doing so...it would be just simply to take in the city with no real payoff as it relates to the game/story

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Should I cop the XBOX version to play on the series X? I have the PS4 version on PS5 but the XBOX has more options and more crowd density correct?

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ya this doesn’t match that at all lol

at least a good deal of the complaints here are from folks who own/played the game

that other thread was folks who straight up said they weren’t gonna buy it and watched a couple of spoiler/review vids

Whole thread was mad toxic lol

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
...also where can I get more of that “asthma” inhaler shyt that replenishes my energy? that shyt is CLUTCH!

didn’t realize I could buy medical products :snoop:

Whole thread was mad toxic lol

yep truly no grounds for them to stand on but they kept on with the bullshyt tho

cats had legit gripes/complaints about cyberpunk tho and even those calmed down

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What i dont get is the dudes in here wanting everyone else to hate the game :dwillhuh:

You dont like the shyt cool dont play it :stopitslime: there are multiple people in this thread w over 50 hours in and having fun. Why not go play something you like instead of crying in here about something you dont :mindblown:
This game besides the console launches was this years main event. The big finale to 2020 gaming.one of the most advertised and anticipated games in history. People gonna be talking about cyberpunk good or bad:manny:

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
didn’t realize I could buy medical products :snoop:

yep truly no grounds for them to stand on but they kept on with the bullshyt tho

cats had legit gripes/complaints about cyberpunk tho and even those calmed down

You can always craft health potions it's better that way