"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
wow...I’ve really fallen in love with the city now that I’ve taken a break from the main storyline...so much to see

one question...do the pharmacies replenish stock...there’s one med I’m partial too...the one that restores 40% of your health for $45...but you can only buy 19 max and then that’s it for that shop...so I’ve been going around town buying the same meds at different pharmacies...my question is at some point will that particular medicine be available again or will that be it once I buy them all up from the pharmacies?

Wouldnt crafting it be easier?

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
y’all keep saying that...I guess I’ll have to figure out how to do it...maybe it’ll save me some money in the long run

crafting is dope and easy once you figure it out. You can even craft loads of ammo hella quick too. I enabled the perk that automatically disassembles junk and it gives you components very fast. Then every hour or so i go through my backpack and break down all the weaker guns in my inventory for more parts.

this all helps to keep your weight down too

Last edited:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I finally broke down today and did the space oddity painting money exploit. I went up to 3mil, bought all the cars and tried to level up my old legendary shotgun. No joke, it cost nearly 1 million eddies in components to increase it like 7 levels. That’s absurd :beli:
Why you wasting your time to do money exploits when you can just use a cheat engine since you on PC :heh:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

1. My primary complaint was the graphics...I always saw the potential in the gameplay once I had my hands on the game...don’t be so simple as to confuse me saying ppl had the right to complain about the game with agreeing with all their complaints
  2. PPL in this thread complaining about the game are different than the media
  3. Some specific members of the gaming “journalist community” who were praising the game during the review period turned around and shytted on CDPR once they saw folks had legit complaints...again that’s just simply dirty and completely different from folks who had legit gripes upon playing the game for the FIRST time...the media will change their tune again next year if my prediction occurs

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Ok so my early review of the game...Since I beat it yesterday on base PS4 I'll try to be short but precise...

I give this game a 7.5-8 out of 10....:manny:

Pros:

Graphics is amazing...:wow: the lighting, the way the lights move when you look at them is amazing...
The character designs great... Hair Physics, jiggle physics, body designs and costumes is cool the maelstrom gang designs come to mind.
The city is amazing the sense of scale of how huge it is and outside where the badlands is it is crazy...the areas of extreme poverty and extreme wealth crammed into one city is...:wow:
The story is very impressive where you meet Johnny Silverhand he is an egotistical out of control a$$hole he reminds me of the twist in fight club where
Tyler Durden is been the main character all along and it all made sense
...:russ: But as time goes on he mellows out and starts being wise as a voice in your head he's not so bad...
The gunplay & body mods is some of the most funnest badass spectacle battles in a video game I've had for a long time... the distinct sounds and variety of weapons and the swords have great effects and it is fun bashing someones face in and they fly across the air :wow::russ:
All I wanna say is I give CDPR kudos for bringing a distinct world to life it really is a marvel and it's not Hollow as GTA but here we go into the cons which stops it from being an RPG masterpiece...

Cons:

Major Glitches and bugs the bugs after a few patches didn't annoy me often it was the freezing and the game crashes...:snoop: make the game unplayable at times...
My major problem was a bug that stopped certain tech guns from firing when aiming...:what: freezes when the story is getting good so you have to restart the game and do things over again.. I was smart to have multiple saves...
The car driving... could be way better cars handle like shyt, and even with a handbrake it's hard hitting turns and not crashing into anything.
The police seriously...:snoop: they materialize out of nowhere...
No chop shop or car customization which was taken out of the game or not even put in... (long story):snoop:
No apartment customization SMFH if we gonna have one major MAIN apartment for the whole game we should be able to customize it how we want.. The weapon wall is cool but we should have be able to showcase a full closet of clothes and various legendary items in the world we collected... like I mentioned in this thread earlier...

The world is a bit barebones in how things are empty and closed there should be fukkery 24/7 in a world this big and huge... but I digress
And the story's main endings are fukking disappointing...:scust: this was my major let down like damn we already been through this shyt with Mass Effect 3 you'd think these game writers learn with how that turned out the players should get some sort of hollywood ending...SMFH...:snoop: I don't want to get into spoilers but whatever...

That's why I couldn't give it that 10 because there are way too many problems that drags this down...:francis: my advice since people wanna bash this game but never played it. is get it for the PS5, get a sweet 4k tv, but WAIT for ALL the DLC to drop like next year with more patches then enjoy... if it's there's one thing about CDPR we know is that they work dilligently to fix their games... they are not lazy in that respect at all...

Last edited:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
  1. My primary complaint was the graphics...I always saw the potential in the gameplay once I had my hands on the game...don’t be so simple as to confuse me saying ppl had the right to complain about the game with agreeing with all their complaints
  2. PPL in this thread complaining about the game are different than the media
  3. Some specific members of the gaming “journalist community” who were praising the game during the review period turned around and shytted on CDPR once they saw folks had legit complaints...again that’s just simply dirty and completely different from folks who had legit gripes upon playing the game for the FIRST time...the media will change their tune again next year if my prediction occurs
ya I can't get into the metacritic craze. I've had a lot of games that had great reviews but I ended up disliking(GTA 4) and games that got mediocre reviews but I had a blast with(Fusion Frenzy).

Cyberpunk got more bugs than a craigslist mattress but its still a good time. I have a lot of nitpicks and disappointments but not enough to where I want a refund.

it aint the best quality game this year but im voting it game of the year because of all the fukkery it caused. I been eatin off the drama:mjgrin:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
from a visual standpoint night city is more impressive to me than los santos...especially when you consider it was more or less built from the ground up vs. los santos just being a carbon copy of LA
the verticality is crazy. I play without the mini map, and a lot of the time when I get to a location I realize where I need to go is way above (or below) me. I just pause for a moment, like "how the fukk do I get up there?" :dwillhuh:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@Gizmo_Duck i took you off ignore and read your review. I actually agreed with what you said. Ive maxed out my reps but will rep you in the future. Well thought out takedown you posted. I agree with everything you said.

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
Just jumped back in after a weeklong break... My V pilfered some fly gear in-between moonlighting as a soloist :demonic: :takedat:

50762243697_d991bfe1a1_b.jpg

50762243387_e23206e7e6_b.jpg

Literally lifted this jacket off a dead junkie underneath a freeway overpass in some South Central lookin ass hood :leon: hooked it up with the cyan track pants and made it look like a real fit :obama:

The streetview look straight outta Los Santos though:wow:

50762243827_7e0e750046_b.jpg