"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
There is no such thing as a random side mission in cyberpunk. They are all scripted. No incentive to travel the world, just fast travel to all the markers, slaughter this gang, rinse and repeat. Ubisoft tier game padding.
They are all scripted in RDR2 as well.

They just send them to random time/space. In cyberpunk the space is set, and that makes for a more engaging experience because it can be hand tailored. In RDR2 you get random encounters no matter how much it makes sense in the world.

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
Don’t really matter if it’s marked or not. This the dumbest shyt ever.

So if they release a patch that removes the ? Marks on the map, the game would then have more stuff to do???:mindblown:
:unimpressed:

The hell you talking about more stuff to do

I said it takes away from wanting to explore the map if I know where everything is

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Don’t really matter if it’s marked or not. This the dumbest shyt ever.

So if they release a patch that removes the ? Marks on the map, the game would then have more stuff to do???:mindblown:
They don't want to know the quest is there they wanna be surprised :mjlol: not taking into account unlike rdr2 cyberpunk is just as vertical as it is horizontal. If the side jobs and missions weren't marked half of them would be undiscovered :francis:

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
They are all scripted in RDR2 as well.

They just send them to random time/space. In cyberpunk the space is set, and that makes for a more engaging experience because it can be hand tailored. In RDR2 you get random encounters no matter how much it makes sense in the world.

Why are you bringing up RDR2 :hhh:

The quest are just padding and being to warp all over the city kills the open world format, no need for cars are driving

At least witcher 3 you still had to head out a bit after the nearest town and explore. Cyberpunk leaves you a block or 2 at most

And all those empty buildings and locked doors

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

The quest are just padding and being to warp all over the city kills the open world format, no need for cars are driving

At least witcher 3 you still had to head out a bit after the nearest town and explore. Cyberpunk leaves you a block or 2 at most

you can't drive everywhere in this game :dead:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Because the nikka I was talking to brung up RDR2 as an example:martin:

All open world games have fast travel. You don’t have to use it if you don’t want to.

You have to discover fast travel spots in cyberpunk as well. Only difference is cyberpunk has a dense urban city, and Witcher was a lot more spread out.

Cyberpunk has more accessible buildings than any similar game I can think of, with zero loading times.

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
Cyberpunk 2077 is 8 at the most

Certainly not a game changer like it was hyped up to be

I read that a lot of the original staff left and the game was mostly made/finished by new college grads working on thier first game

Which is probably why a lot of the content from early on was cut or nuetered

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
There is no such thing as a random side mission in cyberpunk. They are all scripted. No incentive to travel the world, just fast travel to all the markers, slaughter this gang, rinse and repeat. Ubisoft tier game padding.
I personally refuse to use fast travel in any open world games. I like to experience the world as I get to the mission. Just because it's available doesn't mean you have to use it.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the setting (the city and the time period), the music and the gunplay go a long way in this game despite the other flaws :wow:

I don’t mind the “bullet sponge” enemies (granted this is an RPG) cuz half of these mufukkas is bionic so it doesn’t ruin the “realism” for me as I wouldn’t expect some of them to just go down in one or two shots and the music playing in the middle of gunfights when you’re in an abandoned part of the city in the middle of the night fighting a gang...saw 3 maelstrom nikkas hanging on a corner...gave it to a couple of them...had the third one on the ropes when 3 more showed up out of nowhere...at least one was hacking me...had to hightail it out of there...wish I could shoot from the car lol

I’m still only lvl 9...I want to get to a point where I can hack cameras a lot faster...also I have to try hacking enemies...but it takes too long and reveals my location if I’m tryna go stealth...I’m hoping there are perks for that...also where can I get more of that “asthma” inhaler shyt that replenishes my energy? that shyt is CLUTCH!

Last edited: